Batman appreciation thread

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Batman was given 6 months to prepare his strategy before fighting his opponent would anyone at Marvel be able to beat Batman. Note this is Batman from Justice League Doom.

A better question is how many superheroes would be able to beat Batman if they got to plan for 6 months?

The answer is pretty much all of them.

Shit, Punisher would beat him under those circumstances. Dude got his back broken by a Brazilian convict who came up with a plan in less time than that.

Only like a billion characters from each universe

Do you even comic book bro

Squirrel Girl

squirrel.jpg

Pretty sure The Living Tribunal would beat him even if Batman had 6 years of prep time .

Batman with prep time can beat everyone in Marvel, DC, DarkHorse, Valiant simultaneously

Pffft...The Dark Knight wishes he was The Tick

images (34).jpg

Lots of people if Batman fans stop masturbating furiously long enough to use logic. Every batman fight starts with his foe on the toilet with life threatening taco bell shits while he swoops in with every plot device weapon in the dc universe after stalking them for 5 years.

Only Buttman and his Buttbabes can defeat Batman

If Batman was given 6 months to prepare his strategy before fighting his opponent would anyone at Marvel be able to beat Batman. Note this is Batman from Justice League Doom.
Who banned you?

I'm making a list of people who were unjustly banned. Lawshuits.

Maybe beyonder, thanos with infinity gauntlet and
Franklin Richards combined andwithout master Bruce having PT

Maybe

Batman is pretty much the only superhero who is guaranteed to get me to the theater every time.

He beats everyone.

You do know that Batman has beaten many of times right. You should check out justice League Doom to see how easy it would be for Batman to destroy Superman.

Only like a billion characters from each universe

Do you even comic book bro

I Dare you name me 10 characters who can beat him while having batman have 6 months preparation. Only ones I think of are silver surfer since he has the surf board, white phoneix, Richard Franklin and the void if he destroys the universe.

Back