Batman appreciation thread

Dude, you got a boner for Batman or something.

Funny that bats aren't particularly a factor. Almost arbitrary.

Galactus stomps him with hilarious ease

As someone who's invented a superhero in recent times, Batman is indeed the GOAT superhero atm (until Disney picks up the rights to my book).

You know there are entire forums that discuss batman every day right? It's like you want him inside of you.

As someone who's invented a superhero in recent times, Batman is indeed the GOAT superhero atm (until Disney picks up the rights to my book).
I read your shit...

giphy.gif

Batman ain't got shit on Quailman.

It's written. It's a dumber question that wondering if anybody could possibly be beaten in WWE, or if they are just to strong. Makes no sense. They could write ME walking by Bruce Wayne and shooting him in the neck with an old .22 because I was having a bad day, and have him die. Anybody could shoot him in the head.. A 12 year old gang banger.
Literally this would never happen.

Here is to all naysayers who say Batman can't cut the mustard to Supes, Spidey, Cap or Wolvie. Dont get me wrong, those are all great superheroes but none of them have ever achieved what Batman has ever done. Batman is such a threat against anyone if he was giving at least 2 weeks of prep time he would be able to defeat any villain, that includes baddies such as darkseid, joker, the riddler, clayface and more. If he were in Marvel I would no doubt believe he would come up with strategies to defeat apocalypse, thanos, ultron and many more.

Point blank, the guy is a stud. He came up with contingency plans to defeat the ENTIRE justice league if one day the justice league decided to turn rogue. Tell me which character would have been able to defeat the ENTIRE justice league like bats. NONE.

Source
http://comicbook.com/2015/06/09/why-batman-begins-is-the-best-superhero-movie-ever/
Batman murks Wolverine 10/10 times.

It's 2017 bro. You could change your gender to Batman. It's a start
Like: Male, Female, Batman? That's very good.

Now I'm picturing Oliver Reed in his last movie GLADIATOR, asking Maximus, grimly played by Russell Crowe, about his motivation. "What do you want? Girl? Boy? ....Now don't go and tell me you want a batman. That'll likely give me a heart attack. While arm-wrestling drunken sailors at three am on a shooting night."

Galactus stomps him with hilarious ease
<TrumpWrong1>

Batman just uses a stolen portal gun to open up an interdimensional vortex that sucks Galactus in just before he strikes, and traps him in between the infinite possibilities of infinite universes. Leaving him forever in a a state of flux unable to comprehend his own existence, much less use his power or attack anything. Checkmate.

<TrumpWrong1>

Batman just uses a stolen portal gun to open up an interdimensional vortex that sucks Galactus in just before he strikes, and traps him in between the infinite possibilities of infinite universes. Leaving him forever in a a state of flux unable to comprehend his own existence, much less use his power or attack anything. Checkmate.

These fools just dont know how smart and great batman really is. Tell'em Homie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back