Bathroom covered it blood, how to clean it quickly? (Brahs who get blood everywhere GTFIH)

have u tried yelling at the blood? that might work, and if it dfoesnt, try hitting it.

As TS was splattering blood all over his bathroom this played in the background on Repeat:

talk to phil swift
hqdefault.jpg

Let's be real, there's no killers on Sherdog, pedo's galore but killers

<{Heymansnicker}>
Well we did have a jihadist didn't it? I can see there being some lose cannon on here - who are the truck drivers on this site; if we have any truck drivers I can almost say for sure one of them is a killer.

TS has cleaned up his mess and is now wearing the skin of his victim while he's "tucked it" and repeating over and over "I'd fuck me - why wouldn't she?"

Well we did have a jihadist didn't it? I can see there being some lose cannon on here - who are the truck drivers on this site; if we have any truck drivers I can almost say for sure one of them is a killer.

@Zap

Not in jail, just finishing of cleaning everything up. Didn't realize that some blood was still in my hair until I started drying off.

Gonna do another look for splatter than have another shower.

Also scheduling confusion, guests aren't coming til Monday night :)

Cat went crazy though, now more shit to clean. She's lucky she's so cute.

Not in jail, just finishing of cleaning everything up. Didn't realize that some blood was still in my hair until I started drying off.

<{katwhu}><escalate99><{ByeHomer}>

Why is there blood everywhere, did you have a miscarriage?

Ok, who did you kill?

This wasn't supposed to happen. I don't understand.

Cat went crazy though, now more shit to clean. She's lucky she's so cute.

Lol notice how only 2 people asked what happened sorta?

Soooooo.....what happened?

Blast diarrhea all over it, nature's pressure washer

Lol notice how only 2 people asked what happened sorta?

Soooooo.....what happened?
Hay fever or something plus a cough. Nose starting squirting blood like a water gun and for some reason, possibly the medication for whatever weird flu I got, my blood wouldn't congeale, instead just forming weird gummy blood chucks that were suffocating me.

I spent about 15 minutes waiting for it to stop, it got worse and I realized that at some point I was curled up in a puddle of my blood and was passing out and started hyperventilating, squirting and coughing up blood everywhere.

By the time I managed to clog my nose myself and about everything from floor to ceiling got blood splatter and I was confused and exhausted.

Then when I tried to clean the blood of me more just kept appearing out of nowhere.

My nose is still bleeding a bit.

So yeah, my bathroom is covered in blood and weird fleshy chunks of blood and I have a day to clean it all up.

The plan was a quick shower and sleep.

Hay fever or something plus a cough. Nose starting squirting blood like a water gun and for some reason, possibly the medication for whatever weird flu I got, my blood wouldn't congeale, instead just forming weird gummy blood chucks that were suffocating me.

I spent about 15 minutes waiting for it to stop, it got worse and I realized that at some point I was curled up in a puddle of my blood and was passing out and started hyperventilating, squirting and coughing up blood everywhere.

By the time I managed to clog my nose myself and about everything from floor to ceiling got blood splatter and I was confused and exhausted.

Then when I tried to clean the blood of me more just kept appearing out of nowhere.

My nose is still bleeding a bit.

So yeah, my bathroom is covered in blood and weird fleshy chunks of blood and I have a day to clean it all up.

The plan was a quick shower and sleep.

Holy shit, sounds like you need a good sleep and recover. Take it easy, man.

Get your guests to clean it up.

<{ByeHomer}>

Pics of the blood or it didn't happen
Too late now. I was gonna take a self to send to my brother but I forgot about that after I realized the bleeding wasn't stopping. At that point my thoughts were "oh fuck no I'm gonna die here" and "oh fuck no if I don't I'm gonna have to clean this shit".

Would have freaked him out, my face, torso and hair was covered in blood.

Back