Bathroom covered it blood, how to clean it quickly? (Brahs who get blood everywhere GTFIH)

303281_1.jpg

Soprano's, Season Two, Episode Four
watch and learn
lol what episode was that? I thought about when Janice killed Richie but decided this thread was too weird for me so I left lmao

TS I'm relieved it was your nose and not some hooker you murdered

Last edited:
Hay fever or something plus a cough. Nose starting squirting blood like a water gun and for some reason, possibly the medication for whatever weird flu I got, my blood wouldn't congeale, instead just forming weird gummy blood chucks that were suffocating me.

I spent about 15 minutes waiting for it to stop, it got worse and I realized that at some point I was curled up in a puddle of my blood and was passing out and started hyperventilating, squirting and coughing up blood everywhere.

By the time I managed to clog my nose myself and about everything from floor to ceiling got blood splatter and I was confused and exhausted.

Then when I tried to clean the blood of me more just kept appearing out of nowhere.

My nose is still bleeding a bit.

So yeah, my bathroom is covered in blood and weird fleshy chunks of blood and I have a day to clean it all up.

The plan was a quick shower and sleep.
God, I'd almost rather you killed someone

You will be if there are any cops on this forum.

<{ByeHomer}>

This absolutely cannot be real. It is undoubtedly a troll thread. But, it certainly wins the most disturbing thread on Sherdog ever contest, and that is saying something.

Hay fever or something plus a cough. Nose starting squirting blood like a water gun and for some reason, possibly the medication for whatever weird flu I got, my blood wouldn't congeale, instead just forming weird gummy blood chucks that were suffocating me.

I spent about 15 minutes waiting for it to stop, it got worse and I realized that at some point I was curled up in a puddle of my blood and was passing out and started hyperventilating, squirting and coughing up blood everywhere.

By the time I managed to clog my nose myself and about everything from floor to ceiling got blood splatter and I was confused and exhausted.

Then when I tried to clean the blood of me more just kept appearing out of nowhere.

So yeah, my bathroom is covered in blood and weird fleshy chunks of blood and I have a day to clean it all up.

Your nose bleeding for 15 minutes is pretty intense. It sounds like you might need medical attention or something.

Your nose bleeding for 15 minutes is pretty intense. It sounds like you might need medical attention or something.

You must have missed this ^^^

Yep. I responded to it. It's still a troll thread though because he clearly was leading people on without explaining the circumstances up front.

I actually applaud the way he went about it. A bit of mystery is always more fun imo

Yep. I responded to it. It's still a troll thread though because he clearly was leading people on without explaining the circumstances up front.
Semi-troll thread I guess? Needed advice to clean up the mess, but didn't really know who to ask or how to, so thought "fuck it" and followed the [question/subject] ([subject] brahs GTFIH) and asked how the fuck I'm supposed to clean up this mess?

Was honestly disappointed how little advice I was getting for cleaning up the blood. I've been on sherdog long enough to know that pigs-for-bodies and mustard-gas-for-strange-insects.

2 cups of bleach and a gallon of water for cleaning blood, still no advice for cleaning blood out of fabric other than burn it. :(

Also surprised how long it took so long for someone to ask how I got my bathroom covered in blood.

Pay more attension when "trimming the verge" next time OP.

Ever heard of accessory after the fact TS get the fuck outta here.

It fucked happened again just now while I was leaving for work! Now I have blood on the welcoming mat and in the kitchen and my work uniform has blood on it and I'm going to be late!

At its starting again what the fuck

At least it's not everywhere this time.

+edit
Does anyone know how to get blood out of carpet? Nothing is working.

Last edited:
Unchain the basement tranny slave and make it clena the bathroom, obviously.

Back