Bathroom covered it blood, how to clean it quickly? (Brahs who get blood everywhere GTFIH)

Green Poncho

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Blood everywhere, how do I properly clean floor mats and towels? Also, would draino clear out the chunky shit in the tub? Don't know if that shit will clog so might as well make sure.

hk-pulp-fiction.gif

Plz help, I rinsed the towels in the shower and tried to use Lysol wipes on everything but I have no idea what I'm doing

Blood everywhere, how do I properly clean floor mats and towels? Also, would draino clear out the chunky shit in the tub? Don't know if that shit will clog so might as well make sure.

Flush the chunky shit down the toilet. Use orange juice to clean up the blood. Also piss on the floor to obscure the DNA.

Use your pad next time TS

Sounds like you have dinner already. Lick it clean.

Flush the chunky shit down the toilet. Use orange juice to clean up the blood. Also piss on the floor to obscure the DNA.
The piss is gonna great a bunch of other problems though when the guests get here though, only one bathroom

Why is there blood everywhere, did you have a miscarriage?

Put the carcass in an oil drum and fill it with lye and laundry detergent. Seal it. After a couple of months bury it.

Don't want to overwhelm you or anything, but you should probably make sure your lawyer's Jewish as well

Call 911,guys are great.Ask them what to do!They are here for you 24/7!
I don't know about weekends,they probably work weekends too!

You know, a little fore thought goes miles. Clean it as it comes, its easier to clean when its fresh.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you own any pigs or have access to a couple of hungry pigs?

Back