Barboza needs to get that KO against Khabib, so LW can finally move on

Khabib is not holding up the LW-division. The LW-champion, who didn't defend for over a year, is.

This everyone forgets Khabib was stepped over at 205 for the Irish Kardashian. He fought that day and was #1.

I kinda hear you Kung Fu Beebs. Personally I just want a good fight and whomever wins to fight regularly afterward. That would be lovely.

Well an interim belt isn’t supposed to be defended. Supposed to be unified.Im sure he’d defend the real belt if Conor doesn’t make the fight happen. Why should he have to defend a Interim belt when the champ isn’t injured?
because of Conor you think anything applies to him the UFC would be happy to let him hang onto his meaningless belt and have Tony defend an "interim belt" just to keep Conor relevant. Renan Barao defended his 2x before they changed it to the real thing when Cruz was out the only thing different is Cruz was hurt and Conor is their money maker.

because of Conor you think anything applies to him the UFC would be happy to let him hang onto his meaningless belt and have Tony defend an "interim belt" just to keep Conor relevant. Renan Barao defended his 2x before they changed it to the real thing when Cruz was out the only thing different is Cruz was hurt and Conor is their money maker.
Being injured is the only reason an Interim should be created

Khabib will defeat Barbie within the first 60 seconds once the fight goes to the ground.

If Khabib beats Barboza, that means they´re gonna have to schedule Khabib vs Ferguson AGAIN!! For the 4th time! Please, NOOOOOO!!! I can´t go through that stuff again. I love the Khabib vs Ferg match up but........ just no, not now, Khabib needs to prove he´s reliable again.

And LW has to move on from guys like Conor and Khabib who don´t fight.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-at-the-hospital-180x180.jpg

Khabib-300x300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

e9443493bb234163aa6.JPG

War Barboza

ko-barboza-dariush.gif
hed prove it by showing up against barboza, no?

hed prove it by showing up against barboza, no?
To prove that you are reliable, it has to be more than just once. I´d say at least 2 or 3 times (ok, 3 is too much) without any extra efforts (for example, miss weight in the 1st time and make weight 2 hours later).

I'd love to see Barboza knocking him out cold while Khabib'd be going for a takedown, just like Dariush

To prove that you are reliable, it has to be more than just once. I´d say at least 2 or 3 times (ok, 3 is too much) without any extra efforts (for example, miss weight in the 1st time and make weight 2 hours later).

Has he missed weight/been hospitalized from the weight cut outside of the Tony fight? If not I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he makes weight without issue for the barboza fight

Has he missed weight/been hospitalized from the weight cut outside of the Tony fight? If not I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he makes weight without issue for the barboza fight
He has missed weight before, at UFC 160. He was 3 and a half pounds heavier against Trujillo. Maybe there´s one more time, but I´m not so sure. But let´s not forget he pulled out other times due to injuries. That AKA training is killing people there.

Barboza is gonna kill that man. Khabib can't close the distance without getting KO'd.
Man I can only hope so! I'm tired of kahbib and Barbosa is such a dynamic striker, so fun to watch!

I will be sacrificing brain cells to the just bleed God in hopes of a Barbosa ko!

Barboza establishes safe distance, remains light on his feet, sprawls the takedowns and boxes Nurmagomedov up for a decision win and title shot.

Back