Barboza needs to get that KO against Khabib, so LW can finally move on

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Khabib beats Barboza, that means they´re gonna have to schedule Khabib vs Ferguson AGAIN!! For the 4th time! Please, NOOOOOO!!! I can´t go through that stuff again. I love the Khabib vs Ferg match up but........ just no, not now, Khabib needs to prove he´s reliable again.

And LW has to move on from guys like Conor and Khabib who don´t fight.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-at-the-hospital-180x180.jpg

Khabib-300x300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

e9443493bb234163aa6.JPG

War Barboza

ko-barboza-dariush.gif

YES! Then rematch with Ferg for vacated belt and Khabib dominates welterweight via tiramisu

YES! Then rematch with Ferg for vacated belt and Khabib dominates welterweight via tiramisu
If he misses weight next, he´s gonna get the Gastelum / Lineker treatment for sure.

Khabib is gonna neutralize them FU*CKING legs!

Then when Edson is on the ground, he is gonna tell Edson to give up because HE KNOWS he Daserfve TyTle Shot!

Yeah, it's crazy waiting on Khabib. It would be different if he were out for a while & then came back & fought... but missing weight to the point of being hospitalized waz a mother f*cker to suck up.

The division won't move on until the belt is off Conor.

Khabib is gonna neutralize them FU*CKING legs!

Then when Edson is on the ground, he is gonna tell Edson to give up because HE KNOWS he Daserfve TyTle Shot!
surprisingly accurate transcription of an accent

Khabib beats Barbosa. Unfortunately, Barbosa is really entertaining.

But Barboza's been training wrestling for 6 months now man, he can do it.:D

Sadly, that will be a waste of Barboza's amazing striking performances. Khabib will dominate him.

Who knows: it seems we're in the age of strikers now.

Barboza needs that flying knee again to KO khabib or a very boring jab and circle away game plan other wise he maybe in for a rough night. Kicking is not a good game plan against a top wrestler is just not. You need long jabs in Khabib's face to keep him away.

If Khabib beats Barboza, that means they´re gonna have to schedule Khabib vs Ferguson AGAIN!! For the 4th time! Please, NOOOOOO!!! I can´t go through that stuff again. I love the Khabib vs Ferg match up but........ just no, not now, Khabib needs to prove he´s reliable again.

And LW has to move on from guys like Conor and Khabib who don´t fight.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-at-the-hospital-180x180.jpg

Khabib-300x300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

e9443493bb234163aa6.JPG

War Barboza

ko-barboza-dariush.gif
yeah because the divsion doesn't already have two title holders. why you got sand in the vagina? Khabib aint hold up shit Tony got a belt he'll most likely sit on his until Conor is ready.

Khabib will destroy Barboza. Nobody beats Khabib. Only Khabib beats Khabib.

Unfortunately for LW, Barboza shits the bed every single time he takes that step up in competition. I see no reason why this time is going to be different.

yeah because the divsion doesn't already have two title holders. why you got sand in the vagina? Khabib aint hold up shit Tony got a belt he'll most likely sit on his until Conor is ready.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back