BAMMA 31 VS Cage Warriors 86 (Battle for London)

Cage Warriors is on now, nice scrap between Creesey and Marin.

Good cage warriors card so far and 2 good fights to go. If Wood wins UFC must be calling soon

Crazy first few minutes. Awesome come back

Shame we might not get to see them do that again (certainly in the near future at least) - you'd be surprised if Wood doesn't get picked up by the UFC.

After attending both live, I would have to give the slight edge to Cage Warriors but both were great.

Shame about those Welsh fans being thugs in the crowd before the main event.

I have't caught the Cage Warriors main card yet, but watched both events prelims tonight.

I definitely prefer the BAMMA set up. I never used to but since coming back I think Cage Warriors have missed a small step. The quality in the prelims is there for CW but there isn't a big gulf. There was a bit more dominance from the CW guys but I'm not sure if that was deliberate or if that was because they just have some talented guys. Mathis/Rose, Boora/Davies and Khalsa/Howard were very well matched fights which were interesting to watch as a result. On the counter, we saw Juska, Paul and Saadi absolutely dominate in the CW prelims.

I think, just based on my own preference, the BAMMA prelims were better. Perhaps a little bit more quality to the CW guys but I think we saw better and more competitive fights from BAMMA. While there were some exciting fights with some good stoppages in the BAMMA main event, I imagine I'll 180 on this and go towards quality than good fights whenever I get to these CW main card fights because there was a big lack of raw talent in BAMMA's higher ranks this time.

Wood has to end up in the UFC surely

Could think of a worse coach than Brad Pickett too
Good times for him

Sweet fucking Christ a lot of people got knocked out between these two events.

Sweet fucking Christ a lot of people got knocked out between these two events.

I have't caught the Cage Warriors main card yet, but watched both events prelims tonight.

I definitely prefer the BAMMA set up. I never used to but since coming back I think Cage Warriors have missed a small step. The quality in the prelims is there for CW but there isn't a big gulf. There was a bit more dominance from the CW guys but I'm not sure if that was deliberate or if that was because they just have some talented guys. Mathis/Rose, Boora/Davies and Khalsa/Howard were very well matched fights which were interesting to watch as a result. On the counter, we saw Juska, Paul and Saadi absolutely dominate in the CW prelims.

I think, just based on my own preference, the BAMMA prelims were better. Perhaps a little bit more quality to the CW guys but I think we saw better and more competitive fights from BAMMA. While there were some exciting fights with some good stoppages in the BAMMA main event, I imagine I'll 180 on this and go towards quality than good fights whenever I get to these CW main card fights because there was a big lack of raw talent in BAMMA's higher ranks this time.

Dude watch the CW main card, it was mental.

Dude watch the CW main card, it was mental.

I'm up early so can't catch the BT Sport replay tonight. Gonna wait until it's on the BT Player. Dunno how long it usually takes but 85 is up so they are active with it.

I'm up early so can't catch the BT Sport replay tonight. Gonna wait until it's on the BT Player. Dunno how long it usually takes but 85 is up so they are active with it.

You could give uncle Dana some money and get fight pass.

You could give uncle Dana some money and get fight pass.

I'm planning on it but the live line up only has two events I can't watch on free TV for now.

Although I want it back because I had begun trying to watch through MMA from the start of recorded events. Fun comparing Pancrase ideologies to UFC and I've seen a criminally low amount of Pride.

I just watched the CW86 replay that's just finished.
There were a couple of good rockem sockem stand and bang fights, if anyone hasn't watched it I'd recommend that you do.
The Indigo at the O2 seems like quite a good venue, with it being a cinema/theatre style venue it makes the 2,5k capacity look like there's a much larger crowd.

Back