Average salary for an NBA player is 6.4 mil. The average for an NHL player is 2.4 mil.

Ofcourse I in no way deny that. But that idiot is saying that all those people are counted as mixed martial artists and that is why mma has the biggest talent pool of any sport. When infact majority of those peole do not want to do mma. They want todo the sport they have chosen.
You’re both right in ways though. The talent pool for mma is a lot broader than those who are explicitly training to be mma fighters. The opportunity for mma as a sport is to convert more of them into fighters.

NBA plays 80+ games, same with NHL. MLB plays 162.

Plus every fighter is an independent contractor, they don’t have a revenue sharing model

Hahah what a tool. I have read that article. Why dont you read it all the way to the end. There was not a sport called mixed martial arts. Even Royce said that he is a bjj practitioner but of course you know better than him.

Mixed martial arts is not bjj. Im so happy to educate you. Real mma was born after the first ufcs. Then people actually started to train it.

Right, the media AND a promoter called it MMA, but since YOU dont, you are correct. I think you dont know the difference between fact and opinion, which is to be expected from a bottom feeding Shertard.

Will you please get back into the tube where you belong.

But that idiot is saying that all those people are counted as mixed martial artists and that is why mma has the biggest talent pool of any sport.

Wait, so you ACTUALLY think I said MMA has the largest talent pool of any sport...and here I thought you were just being a troll. You actually ARE that stupid.

Go on. Provide a quote where I said it...also, what are you even doing here on these boards when all you have done is show contempt for MMA along with a complete lack of knowledge of it.

Tennis players, golfers and top flight boxers are some of the best paid athletes on the planet. The popularity of the sport and the ability to acquire sponsorship and viewership is far more important than anything else. The team vs individual angle is not relevant.
tenor.gif

Back