Average IQ in France lowered 4 points within a decade

im generally siding with the guy posing arguments that IQ measurements by race are generally full of shit. (a brain is a brain imo)

however, even though the immigrants may have the capability of assimilating to "high IQ", you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

they arent going to be as motivated to swap cultures on a dime, and that lack of motivation will reflect itsself to some degree in IQ measurements.

Has more to do with where certain races happen to fall culture wise then actual natural genetics.

But seems some have just bred them selves to low intelligence by choices of cousin fucking and maintaining close caste systems.

im generally siding with the guy posing arguments that IQ measurements by race are generally full of shit. (a brain is a brain imo)

however, even though the immigrants may have the capability of assimilating to "high IQ", you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

they arent going to be as motivated to swap cultures on a dime, and that lack of motivation will reflect itsself to some degree in IQ measurements.

Humans evolved differently and have evolved to have many different phenotypes, different skin color, muscle mass, height, etc.etc. .... and you think the brain stayed exactly the same for all humans???

Cognitive dissonance.

We should be encouraging those with above average intelligence to have more children. We could do this through tax incentives, assuring job security to women through their pregnancy, and assistance with childcare.

So dumping shit in the pool ruins the swim for everyone? Who would have thought?

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh>

rly makes you think...

Says a lot about the average IQ in here that apparently no-one is capable of reading the paper, yet many are still perfectly willing to use it to confirm their bias.

No matter how much Nyborg and his "research" has been pummeled to death (including being found guilty of manipulating statistics etc.), I suppose he will never seize to have credibility in certain circles.

This is a guy who bases still bases his arguments on the "cold winter theory".. Please, it's time to move on people. Please find another loon that supports your boner for racial eugenics. I cringe everytime I have to read the word "DANISH researcher" followed by his name.

You think it is impossible for genetics to play any role in general intelligence? If genetics do indeed play some role (however small or large) in general intelligence, it could also follow that certain genes correlated with that intelligence vary between populations. If that were true, it shouldn't influence public policy or cause reasonable persons to pursue extreme eugenics programs.

I think the inheritability of intelligence is a fascinating topic, but, due to its misapplication in the past, is probably the most taboo topic in science to study.

Says a lot about the average IQ in here that apparently no-one is capable of reading the paper, yet many are still perfectly willing to use it to confirm their bias.

Don't even need to read it to understand dumb people are outbreeding everyone else.

I thought that was the long term Kalergi plan.
Have a large super state comprised of a low IQ easily controlled mixed race population..

which is why everyone in Europe has to resist the EU and their genocidal plans .

Back