Average IQ in France lowered 4 points within a decade

The black death plague was kind of a "natural eugenics programme" ... all of the smart people got out of the cities and towns and all of the dumb people stayed and died.

30% of the European population died ... this created a "genetic bottleneck" for smart people.

If that was true, then how do you explain your own existence?

I think intelligent people shouldn't have kids and instead pleasure themselves their entire life. Having kids means you can't enjoy life. Mass third world immigration (Only skilled immigrants you say?) and multiculturalism is a beautiful thing.

Also would you want to bring kids into a multicultural and open borders society filled with progress, social justice and Islam? "Fear to bring children into the world."

This is the second time you just fabricate some non-existent point in my post. Do you find this productive?

Try to re-read my post, and pay more attention to what I regarded as insignificant.

It has been quite well established that environment (and to a lesser extent nutrition) is the most significant factor when it comes to developing intelligence.

This is what you said, verbatim. No fabrication.

If you standardize for socioeconomic status and environment, variance in intelligence between races become insignificant.

I don't know how you could read my response and fail to recognize that was what I was responding to. You seem to have come to the conclusion that environmental factors are the 'most significant' factors in determining intelligence. You further extrapolate that whatever degree genetics play into intelligence, any variance of those genes between races is insignificant. Since all the genes for determining intelligence haven't been mapped out, your conclusion is unsupported.

im generally siding with the guy posing arguments that IQ measurements by race are generally full of shit. (a brain is a brain imo)
What an idiotic statement, a brain is a brain. Ever heard of genetics ? Ever heard of different groups having slightly different genetic pools and having different environmental threats to adapt to ?

Btw, it has been shown conclusively that blacks are on average dumber than whites and that whites are on average dumber than asians. And that is true no matter how racist it may sound to you. Facts don't care about your feelings.

This is what you said, verbatim. No fabrication.

I don't know how you could read my response and fail to recognize that was what I was responding to. You seem to have come to the conclusion that environmental factors are the 'most significant' factors in determining intelligence. You further extrapolate that whatever degree genetics play into intelligence, any variance of those genes between races is insignificant. Since all the genes for determining intelligence haven't been mapped out, your conclusion is unsupported.

There is a difference between the terms population group and human race.

It is not me who have come to that conclusion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence

My conclusion is the most likely. However, it's uninteresting, as I already stated earlier, you first need to be able to quantify the concept of human races, before you will be able to quantify the difference between them.

There is a difference between the terms population group and human race.

It is not me who have come to that conclusion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence

My conclusion is the most likely. However, it's uninteresting, as I already stated earlier, you first need to be able to quantify the concept of human races, before you will be able to quantify the difference between them.

I agree about population groups and 'race'. I also agree that it has been proven environmental factors play a large role in the development of intelligence. I don't agree (or disagree, tbh; I just don't know) that the degree to which the genetic factors which are responsible for intelligence vary between population groups is insignificant.

I agree about population groups and 'race'. I also agree that it has been proven environmental factors play a large role in the development of intelligence. I don't agree (or disagree, tbh; I just don't know) that the degree to which the genetic factors which are responsible for intelligence vary between population groups is insignificant.

You missed an important part of that argument; "when standardized for socioeconomic status and environment"
Tbh it's not an agree or disagree issue, it's a statistical observation.
So unless you have conducted your own studies, or oppose the methodology in the existing ones, then I don't see how you can disagree.

if you look up "kalergi plan" you'll see that this is exactly THEIR goal

You missed an important part of that argument; "when standardized for socioeconomic status and environment"
Tbh it's not an agree or disagree issue, it's a statistical observation.
So unless you have conducted your own studies, or oppose the methodology in the existing ones, then I don't see how you can disagree.

Here's a decent piece if you're interested. Many links in the article. I can post some studies later.

http://quillette.com/2017/06/21/vox-goes-junk-no-good-thats-bit-intelligent-progress/

Back