Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man getting in a Full Training Camp for the Rematch:)

He watched Fedor/Rogers lol

tenor.gif

Calling it now: Cap and Iron Man go out on their shields. They give their lives to beat Thanos and reverse the Snap.

Marvel fans after watching Endgame be like<DCrying><mma1>

Did Scarlett do re-shoots? All of her promos have looked tacked on.

Did Scarlett do re-shoots? All of her promos have looked tacked on.

Scarlett, Evans, and Rudd all did reshoots recently, but I don't know if that's the cause.

Calling it now: Cap and Iron Man go out on their shields. They give their lives to beat Thanos and reverse the Snap.

Don't worry, I'm sure Carol will be an adequate replacement for both

<Fedor23> Someone has to fetch the coffee and sandwiches.
Damn, I look at your avatar and keep thinking how chill and cool MCU Thanos is. He single-handedly beat down every single Avenger in that movie. I really hope they don't kill him off

Well looks like I called it. Marvel just making shit up. Can't trust nobody these days.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/0...-marvel-spoiler-made-up-marvel-fans-flip-out/

While speaking with KROQ in promotion of Captain Marvel, Jackson and co-star Brie Larsonrevealed his prank when asked if they ever gave up any spoilers on the press circuit.

"No, [Jackson] just made stuff up," Larson replied.

"I made stuff," he affirmed. "I said she could time travel one time... Just jacked everybody up."

Added Larson, "Which was confusing... And we did have to kind of backtrack from that a couple times."

"No, I was just blowing smoke."

Damn, I look at your avatar and keep thinking how chill and cool MCU Thanos is. He single-handedly beat down every single Avenger in that movie. I really hope they don't kill him off

My Wakandan:)

The MCU had a problem with Villains; the majority simply weren't that much of a threat. And a Hero is only as good as his opponent. But with Thanos they fucking nailed it. Terrifying, unstoppable, cruel...but with just enough humanity to make him more than just a one-dimensional Big Bad.

I loved the final credit of Infinity War,

Thanos will return:cool:

Thanks goodness Captain Marvel is coming in to save these cans!!!

The one and true Cap!!!

She’s the real Fe(iron)male! Step aside Tony!

Avengers 4 Casting Call Teases Funeral Scene

https://screenrant.com/avengers-4-funeral-scene-casting-call/

Based on a new casting call for Avengers 4, the mourning may soon begin. Central Casting Georgia (via MCU Exchange) has posted a new casting call for the followup to Avengers: Infinity War that calls for "mourners." There is no details on who will be involved with the scene or what exactly will be taking place, but this could very well be an indication that a funeral is set to arrive soon.

Mourners: Looking for men and women over the age of 18, all ethnicities, to portray mourners. Especially looking for good character looks and expressive faces. This will be photo selected by the film’s directors! Size restrictions: Men no larger than 44 coat, women dress size 0-8. FOR NEW FACES ONLY! You cannot have worked on this project previously, or be booked on upcoming days. NO EXCEPTIONS!

The details of these potential mourners are small, so this can not definitively be for a funeral scene. While that remains the most likely possibility, another viable alternative is that people could be mourning the loss of loved ones on the streets around the world in a montage that shows all the destruction that Thanos has done across the globe. There is still not a ton of information available on Avengers 4's plot, but there does appear to be a decent amount of the film taking place on Earth.

That said, if this is a big scene in the movie, then it will surely be for a fallen hero. Who is the unfortunate character to bite the dust is unknown, but if it is a public funeral then it would be for a major star; since the MCU has largely done away with secret identities, it is reasonable to assume that the public would turn out in droves to mourn the loss of an Avenger. Of course, with the movie still years away, it will be quite some time before we learn who these people are mourning.

========================================================================================
THIS IS IT BOYS. BRING THEM TISSUES WITH Y'ALL.

<DCrying>

Avengers 4 Casting Call Teases Funeral Scene

https://screenrant.com/avengers-4-funeral-scene-casting-call/

Based on a new casting call for Avengers 4, the mourning may soon begin. Central Casting Georgia (via MCU Exchange) has posted a new casting call for the followup to Avengers: Infinity War that calls for "mourners." There is no details on who will be involved with the scene or what exactly will be taking place, but this could very well be an indication that a funeral is set to arrive soon.

Mourners: Looking for men and women over the age of 18, all ethnicities, to portray mourners. Especially looking for good character looks and expressive faces. This will be photo selected by the film’s directors! Size restrictions: Men no larger than 44 coat, women dress size 0-8. FOR NEW FACES ONLY! You cannot have worked on this project previously, or be booked on upcoming days. NO EXCEPTIONS!

The details of these potential mourners are small, so this can not definitively be for a funeral scene. While that remains the most likely possibility, another viable alternative is that people could be mourning the loss of loved ones on the streets around the world in a montage that shows all the destruction that Thanos has done across the globe. There is still not a ton of information available on Avengers 4's plot, but there does appear to be a decent amount of the film taking place on Earth.

That said, if this is a big scene in the movie, then it will surely be for a fallen hero. Who is the unfortunate character to bite the dust is unknown, but if it is a public funeral then it would be for a major star; since the MCU has largely done away with secret identities, it is reasonable to assume that the public would turn out in droves to mourn the loss of an Avenger. Of course, with the movie still years away, it will be quite some time before we learn who these people are mourning.

========================================================================================
THIS IS IT BOYS. BRING THEM TISSUES WITH Y'ALL.

<DCrying>
Death by Pimp Hand is coming

hqdefault.jpg

Any guesses to how this ends? I’m guessing Spidey gets another crack and actually rips off the gauntlet this time, then Cap Marv just has her way after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back