• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can hurt but I don't think it's matters that much it will be a peace of the puzzle but I don't think it's vital at all.

I also think the movie will make a lot of money.. and quality wise at worst it will be average Marvel stuff right ?

I've never been nervous for a movie like this before. Had doubts going into all movies, Guardians, Ant Man etc etc and they astonished and amazed

But I can't see them pulling this off

Like I said if Lady Marvel bombs then anyone who seen it will be disappointed and it could hurt AV4

But if Miss Marvel blows em all away I got this bet on LOCK

I've never been nervous for a movie like this before. Had doubts going into all movies, Guardians, Ant Man etc etc and they astonished and amazed

Like I said if Lady Marvel bombs then anyone who seen it will be disappointed and it could hurt AV4

Captain Marvel could be the worst movie ever made and everyone who was planning to see Endgame will still see Endgame

We shall see.. I explained to you my overall logic and stuff I was looking at when we made the bets.

Avengers is tricky yea but I have a good chance but even with that I got you with Ep 9 and will take revenge.

We shall see.. I explained to you my overall logic and stuff I was looking at when we made the bets.

Avengers is tricky yea but I have a good chance but even with that I got you with Ep 9 and will take revenge.

It's funny how we're both sketchy about this avengers bet lol

Still confident in SW one tho

@Horse Style

it's just I think it's a bad idea to shoehorn a major character in the final OG cast Avengers movie

This is the send off of the original 6 for the most part and they need to shine bright - not be saved by some last minute new girl - no sexist

she can have a glorious moment in some other movie

And Tony wanted to kill Bucky in their 2 on 1 fight, but he still pulled his punches somewhat against Cap.

In fairness, both of them going all out to put the other guy down, I wouldn't bet Cap against Spider-Man with That Look in his eye. While skill can wipe out a strength advantage, a massive disadvantage in raw power is hard to overcome.
Yeah, love Cap, but Spidey with that look in his eyes would murk him and fairly easily. Cap's only advantage in the first tussle was that Spidey was a fan and was only trying to restrain him. He saw him as a hero and friend who just needed to be restrained for his own good.

Full on Spidey has such a speed and strength advantage and then add in his Spidey sense and webbing and Cap would have almost no chance. Well that is not fair. Cap has the tactical advantage. He would have scanned terrain and the area and would already know what, if anything he could use that could use as a weapon or to benefit him in any way. But getting Spiderman to walk into any trap or area, ala Superman just stumbling into all of Batman's despite having dozens of ways to win that would not involve that approach, is the only way Cap wins.

@Horse Style

it's just I think it's a bad idea to shoehorn a major character in the final OG cast Avengers movie

This is the send off of the original 6 for the most part and they need to shine bright - not be saved by some last minute new girl - no sexist

M'eh keep the faith. The Guardians characters interplay only enhanced the experience with the original 6. If done right it will be a positive, not just for this movie but to set up the future.

M'eh keep the faith. The Guardians characters interplay only enhanced the experience with the original 6. If done right it will be a positive, not just for this movie but to set up the future.

Guardians worked cause they played off each other well

Strange solo film is low one the list for me cause it lacks enough characters to have fun with each other

Miss Marvel solo might suck too but tbh Strange's 10 minutes in Thor 3 are more entertaining than his solo movie + plus his infinity war appearance was epic

@Horse Style

I don't care that she's introduced late, but it will affect my opinion of the character and directors if they decide to make her outshine the OG 6 in this movie, especially since both Hulk and Thor are stronger than her in the comics

I don't care that she's introduced late, but it will affect my opinion of the character and directors if they decide to make her outshine the OG 6 in this movie, especially since both Hulk and Thor are stronger than her in the comics

That's what I'm saying

It's like a send off farewell party for the heroes we grown and known for ten years

And she's find to join the party and mingle but she can't grab the mic and start taking over shit

That's what I'm saying

It's like a send off farewell party for the heroes we grown and known for ten years

And she's find to join the party and mingle but she can't grab the mic and start taking over shit
I don't know too much about the comics but I have heard her solo series has been cancelled and relaunched like 6 times so she isn't that popular among the comic fans

I don't know too much about the comics but I have heard her solo series has been cancelled and relaunched like 6 times so she isn't that popular among the comic fans

It feels like they should have just gave Black Widow a movie already

Or quite a few other Marvel female choices

It's like Wonderwoman is the black horse that prompted Marvel to react and make one too

Black Widow is a better hero and more inspirational - she doesn't need gifted super powers to be a badass but anyone could have found themselves in Miss Marvels shoes - will and determination and heart doesn't even play into it

It's like Wonderwoman is the black horse that prompted Marvel to react and make one too

Black Widow is a better hero and more inspirational - she doesn't need gifted super powers to be a badass but anyone could have found themselves in Miss Marvels shoes - will and determination and heart doesn't even play into it
Plus Black Widow is played by ScarJo. That helps

I still wonder if Black Widow has been a Skrull all along.

Plus Black Widow is played by ScarJo. That helps

It just feels wrong she never got a movie

She's of the original 6 and needs a movie

And Hawkeye can have like a 5 minute special or something

I still wonder if Black Widow has been a Skrull all along.

If they retcon any long term character into a Skrull I will throw my beverage at the movie screen

In Deep Space 9 the writers thought it would be cool if Bashir was a shapeshifter / changeling

SPOIL ALERT

So they revealed he was kidnapped and replaced - and this went on for a few epiosodes

They never told the actor and he didn't know he was fake Bashair in the scenes lol

It just feels wrong she never got a movie

She's of the original 6 and needs a movie

And Hawkeye can have like a 5 minute special or something
I actually don't care about a Black Widow solo or Hawkeye solo, but I will gladly see a movie with both of them working together to do espionage shit.

With the exception of the first Iron Man, solo movies do the best when there is at least one other Avenger running around

I actually don't care about a Black Widow solo or Hawkeye solo, but I will gladly see a movie with both of them working together to do espionage shit.

With the exception of the first Iron Man, solo movies do the best when there is at least one other Avenger running around

True - I thought Thor ONE was crap until we seen Hawkeye hold a crossbow for 5 seconds

I think BLACK WIDOW is getting her movie and I think they said it was gonna be R.

Hey when you guys talk about power levels and writing, and say that the writing needs to balance out the levels, are you guys taking solely about the writing in fight moments like how one guy might be holding back because of awe and respect or specific in fight moments like things occurring outside their control? Like as long as the fight makes dramatic ups and downs?

Or would it be more like you wanted the plot points to be constructed in a manner that reveals characters, their weaknesses and nuances, through dialogue and other non action elements?

I know it's probably a combination of both, but is everyone thinking more about fights or more about story?

I think they would have loved to a do a Black Widow origin movie along the lines of Captain America, First Avenger with Hawkeye and Budapest. The problem is though. that there have been so many movies that have basically taken up so much of the space it would be hard to make it look original.

Angelina Jolie in Salt. Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow, heck even Charlize Theron in Atomic Blond, and going back even further to Nikita have all covered so much of her potential storylines that it will be tough to make and make look at all original. And maybe that won't matter. I would like to see her, errrr I mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back