Austin Aries Released

HectorG

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Didn't see this one coming. I'm thinking that his injuries were more serious than he let on

He didn't want to elbow into the field of ten announcers that they have currently?

Sucks, I liked him in the CW division. He had charisma and could go in the ring, the CW division needed more of that.

Had charisma but CW division is death. I'd rather be in Japan/ROH.

And he is a backstage asshole according to Cornette.

He had some very good matches.

200.gif

They weren't going to do shit with him anyway. When they see you as a cruiserweight then the ceiling is the CW title. He's better than that.

Wouldve been a great IC or US champ if they gave him a real shot

He'll be fine.

Now he can work on the indie scene with garbage workers for $80 dollars a night.

A indy wrestler can't make more than 40K a year

The top guys make much, much more than that lmao. Top indy guys are getting 1500+ per appearance + travel. They work on average 9 time a month if they're active. That's not including the megastars on the indy level. A lot of indy guys are making more on the indies than what the WWE is offering.

The top guys make much, much more than that lmao. Top indy guys are getting 1500+ per appearance + travel. They work on average 9 time a month if they're active. That's not including the megastars on the indy level. A lot of indy guys are making more on the indies than what the WWE is offering.

That's such a small number of wrestlers.

And what Indy promotions are paying that. ROH? That's the third biggest federation next to wwe and Impact.

And who are these wrestlers. Cody Rodes?

That's such a small number of wrestlers.

And what Indy promotions are paying that. ROH? That's the third biggest federation next to wwe and Impact.

And who are these wrestlers. Cody Rodes?

You're under the impression ROH is the main source of income. Guys sign contracts for stability and usually get more per appearance from smaller shows and money marks. There are indy shows across the entire east coast that old vets and other indie guys are making a lot off of.

Edit: We're also talking Austin Aries, he'll have a high premium for about a year or two coming off of WWE alone. He's also one of the best talents in the world.

You're under the impression ROH is the main source of income. Guys sign contracts for stability and usually get more per appearance from smaller shows and money marks. There are indy shows across the entire east coast that old vets and other indie guys are making a lot off of.

I don't think any Indy wrestler is making 1500 an appearance on a regular basis.

The young bucks which are big draws prob make $500 an appearance.

So who are these guys cleaning up on the Indy scene as you said. Which I disagree with completely.

I knew pretty big name in the Indy scene years back when I had a buddy who wrestled. He didn't make dick

I don't think any Indy wrestler is making 1500 an appearance in a regular basis.

The young bucks which are big draws prob make $500 an appearance.

So who are these guys cleaning up on the Indy scene as you said. Which I disagree with completely.

I knew pretty big name in the Indy scene years back when I had a buddy who wrestled. He didn't make dick

Del Rio, Young Bucks, Adam Cole (was), Drew Galloway (was), Minoru Suzuki, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Ricochet, ZSJ, Ospreay, Scurll, Lethal, Sekimoto, Pentagon/Fenix, Mundo, Sami Callihan, Colt Cabana etc are all clearing more than 40k a year. Their rates will change depending on a bunch of factors. Aries has always done well and is a proven draw.

Del Rio, Young Bucks, Adam Cole (was), Drew Galloway (was), Minoru Suzuki, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Ricochet, ZSJ, Ospreay, Scurll, Lethal, Sekimoto, Pentagon/Fenix, Mundo, Sami Callihan, Colt Cabana etc are all clearing more than 40k a year. Their rates will change depending on a bunch of factors. Aries has always done well and is a proven draw.

Okay so isn't that what i said.

A small promotion drawing 100 people doesn't have the money to pay through the nose.

Do you know Danny Inferno. He was big on the Indy scene years back. Prob 10 years ago

Back