ATTENTION: Bringing more attention to Brandon Schaub's comment. I will not sweep this under the rug.

It's ok to beat women though right?

Yes and Irishmen too

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

''he wasn't hitting me''
''well, he was punching you in the head''
''100%''

It's a jab at Fox for checking out minority boxes to not come off as racist. That Fox is pretentious. I doubt it has anything to do with Bryant, Woodley or Yves. Schaub put it out in a clumsy way, made a mistake.

How the fuck, out of all the possible options did Brendan fucking Schaub get to be the guy to do the Floyd/Colin fight?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Schaub has showed us all exactly how bad racism is in the MMA community. His comments where absolutely ignorant and pathetic. We need to start up something big to get racism out of MMA. We need to be more outspoken against it on these boards. I have been sending out direct messages to random members who will join me in raising money so that we can go to various MMA events and bring signs that read "Kick Racism out of MMA!!!". Any help is appreciated.

“Sometimes you look at UFC Tonight and you’re like, ‘Alright, is that the best panel possible? Or are you just trying to check off the boxes?’” Schaub questioned. “We get it, UFC Tonight FOX, you’re not racist. We get it, you have an all-black panel. We get it. Woah, we get it. We get it, man.” -Schaub

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...x-all-black-panel-diversity-equality-mma-news

How pathetic. Hey Schaub, Instead of asking this question, you should be asking yourself why the fuck you where picked as an analyst for the Mayweather/Conor fight. You where downright horrible. Stick to puking your guts out on podcasts and being an absolute goof on anything MMA related.

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA
Shut the fuck up.

People really can't get over that there are idiots out there who say stupid things. That's just life. No need for torch burning and life ruining.

So if I had a panel and it was all white would you be making threads saying it was racism?

Personally I can see his point, if the analyst werent the best picks on knowledge or personality why wasnt an asian, hispanic or caucasion there.

We all need to ask "what would woodley do" if the panel was all white....

The problem is people make a point out of race in the first place.

If someone is able to clearly and concisely raise valid and interesting points then they should be there, regardless of whether they're black, white, male or female, whatever.

The problems occur when people either aren't chosen for one of these irrelevant things or they are chosen for the same reason.

Racism sucks. Affirmitive action sucks. The sooner people stop giving a shit the better.

That's not racist at all.
The same claims are being made about "all white" panels by people all the time, and the people who make those claims are heralded as progressive thinkers fighting for equality.
Absolutely this.

Who cares? You actually get upset about people's opinions? No life obviously

Just cut all the black fighters from the roster, problem solved.

Yawn..another black post traumatic stress disorder.

I have been sending out direct messages to random members who will join me in raising money so that we can go to various MMA events and bring signs that read "Kick Racism out of MMA!!!". Any help is appreciated.

How about paying your own way and holding up a sign saying "I smoked cock for these tickets."
Fuck off you idiot.
1512605106930.png

Can't wait to TS to be photographed with his rinkydink 'kick racism out of mma' sign at an event and become the star of an epic shoop thread.

Back