ATTENTION: Bringing more attention to Brandon Schaub's comment. I will not sweep this under the rug.

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Schaub has showed us all exactly how bad racism is in the MMA community. His comments where absolutely ignorant and pathetic. We need to start up something big to get racism out of MMA. We need to be more outspoken against it on these boards. I have been sending out direct messages to random members who will join me in raising money so that we can go to various MMA events and bring signs that read "Kick Racism out of MMA!!!". Any help is appreciated.

“Sometimes you look at UFC Tonight and you’re like, ‘Alright, is that the best panel possible? Or are you just trying to check off the boxes?’” Schaub questioned. “We get it, UFC Tonight FOX, you’re not racist. We get it, you have an all-black panel. We get it. Woah, we get it. We get it, man.” -Schaub

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...x-all-black-panel-diversity-equality-mma-news

How pathetic. Hey Schaub, Instead of asking this question, you should be asking yourself why the fuck you where picked as an analyst for the Mayweather/Conor fight. You where downright horrible. Stick to puking your guts out on podcasts and being an absolute goof on anything MMA related.

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA

You get em SJW!

giphy.gif

Big Brown isn’t racist, he’s just not the brightest person in the world and said some dumb shit.

Fuck me, I thought Schaub was black himself.

Schaub has showed us all exactly how bad racism is in the MMA community. His comments where absolutely ignorant and pathetic. We need to start up something big to get racism out of MMA. We need to be more outspoken against it on these boards. I have been sending out direct messages to random members who will join me in raising money so that we can go to various MMA events and bring signs that read "Kick Racism out of MMA!!!". Any help is appreciated.

“Sometimes you look at UFC Tonight and you’re like, ‘Alright, is that the best panel possible? Or are you just trying to check off the boxes?’” Schaub questioned. “We get it, UFC Tonight FOX, you’re not racist. We get it, you have an all-black panel. We get it. Woah, we get it. We get it, man.” -Schaub

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...x-all-black-panel-diversity-equality-mma-news

How pathetic. Hey Schaub, Instead of asking this question, you should be asking yourself why the fuck you where picked as an analyst for the Mayweather/Conor fight. You where downright horrible. Stick to puking your guts out on podcasts and being an absolute goof on anything MMA related.

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA
Dude you have a serial woman beater as your AV, but your dander is up about some goof on a podcast?

That's not racist at all.
The same claims are being made about "all white" panels by people all the time, and the people who make those claims are heralded as progressive thinkers fighting for equality.

thats way more attention than shaub deserves

just ignore him like everyone else does

All this Oprah for president talk probably triggered him.

There are a lot more people more qualified than Karyn Bryant, it's just that she ticks a lot of boxes so she's there.

I kinda get what he said. #noracist

How is it racist to point out that it's entirely possible there's some affirmative action going on?

You gonna try to tell me that panel is GOOD?

look man, I'm not saying its because they're black, im not even agreeing with what Schaub said, hes a fucking idiot

but its not racism. In the world we live in today, every little part of the media is hand selected with an agenda, period.

what did he say that was racist? That the panel were shit ? That there is better out there? That they were chosen because of the colour of their skin instead of skil? I dont actually think thats racist. It's a little controversial and maybe a bit ignorant but that's it.

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA
it wasn't racist, stop making it a race issue your honestly making a problem and creating more racism in the process.

Let's say Schaub was being racist. And then what TS?

Get your phony outrage out of here.

Back