ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie (First Critics' Reviews)

There are movies that when they're announced you say to yourself "this is going to fucking suck balls".

This is one of those movies. Even the best of the AC games' stories couldn't carry a feature length film.

Ghost In The Shell will be the next one - mark my words.

There are movies that when they're announced you say to yourself "this is going to fucking suck balls".

This is one of those movies. Even the best of the AC games' stories couldn't carry a feature length film.

Ghost In The Shell will be the next one - mark my words.

Well ghost in the Shell has the Luxury of being based off a feature length film and also different TV series. The trailer looked like a damn near shot for shot ode of the original movie.

Well ghost in the Shell has the Luxury of being based off a feature length film and also different TV series. The trailer looked like a damn near shot for shot ode of the original movie.

Doesn't matter. 22 years after the original, it's nothing more than the equivalent of Zoolander 2 trying to channel Zoolander 1. They're attempting to resurrect dead material.

Doesn't matter. 22 years after the original, it's nothing more than the equivalent of Zoolander 2 trying to channel Zoolander 1. They're attempting to resurrect dead material.

I think the Studio is rolling the dice on Scarlett Johansson , she put up solid numbers with Lucy and really that movie had no business making the type of money it did.

I think the Studio is rolling the dice on Scarlett Johansson , she put up solid numbers with Lucy and really that movie had no business making the type of money it did.

There is so little promotion for GITS that I'd be surprised if it wasn't one of 2017's flops.

There is so little promotion for GITS that I'd be surprised if it wasn't one of 2017's flops.

March 31st release date , The Late March early April slot has been a growing market for the Box Office , think they are banking on no competition . It hurts that Disney dropped out of distribution for this , this is strictly a paramount venture now.

That movie was a let down. Some of the action sequences were cool, but the entire premise of the movie was downright silly.

also;

Towards the end, when they "purged" the building, they just happened to have a hundred uniformed guards on standby? That's not what really irked me. All the guards, in the super technologically advanced building, are armed with melee weapons. Like the the actual fuck? If even ONE had a gun, the movie would have ended there and Fassbender and co would have been fucked.

Late to the party but I just saw it and thought it was one long commercial for the video game, lol.

I tried to watch it. Couldn't be bothered to finish it. One hour in, I didn't care whether any characters survived, whether any of them were good or bad, and who ended up with the Apple of Anguish. No reason to continue at that point, as the movie had failed.

A cast of excellent actors managed to make their scenes seem better than they actually were, when they actually had the chance to do anything other than flail around or give exposition.

As a die hard fan of the games, I loved this movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back