ASOIAF Winds of Winter Unlikely to be released in 2018, GRRM wants to release Targaryen book first

It's hilarious how GOT gets near universal live yet GRRM gets a lot of hate for taking his time. He didn't know his work was going to be a TV show when he started it.

Honestly I'm so over it at this point, his writing wasn't as good in books 4 & 5 and I've moved on to reading Sanderson instead, at least he knows how to finish a story.

It's hilarious how GOT gets near universal live yet GRRM gets a lot of hate for taking his time. He didn't know his work was going to be a TV show when he started it.
Sure that all sounds well and good until you realise he started in 1996.

Hong Kong was still part of the British Empire when he started writing.

Last edited:
this reminds me of robert jordan and we all know how that ended.

What a joke. I wouldn’t be as pissed if he wasn’t spending all of time doing other shit like these targ books and the d & e books. How about finishing the story you started over 20 years ago before you start doing spin offs.

Lol @ all the fat fucks mad at the fat fuck for not releasing more of his mediocre books so they can sit on their fat fuck asses and circle jerk over a mediocre show
why you always so aggressive bruh? chill out

why you always so aggressive bruh? chill out
Meh, the overuse of the word fat fucks doesn't really indicate any level of rage, it's a funny word. Secondly, you should stop pretending to be a girl before giving anyone any advice.

Lol @ all these salty asshats itt.

"Wahhhh, he isn't writing fast enough for me to be entertained! Wahhhh"

Good Lord, get a fucking hobby.

Lol @ all these salty asshats itt.

"Wahhhh, he isn't writing fast enough for me to be entertained! Wahhhh"

Good Lord, get a fucking hobby.
Why are you even posting in this thread? your obviously not interested in the books and your comments are boring.

Why are you even posting in this thread? your obviously not interested in the books and your comments are boring.
My comments are about as riveting as people bitching about an author taking his time writing his own books.

Meh, the overuse of the word fat fucks doesn't really indicate any level of rage, it's a funny word. Secondly, you should stop pretending to be a girl before giving anyone any advice.
ok

Martin should make a sandwich with that tarGAYriens book and shove it up his old pimply ass.

Nobody gives a shit about some shitty encyclopedia. He should just shut the fuck up about Winds of Winter and release it when it's finished instead of teasing it ever year only to postpone it yet again. How many times has he said that it will "hopefully come out next year"?

Imagine being this mad because a guy doesnt want to write a book for you to read then forget about a year later
Remember you said this the next time your gf stops giving you a handjob halfway.

at this point it’s so obvious that he doesn’t know how to finish this book. probably doesn’t even know how to finish ASOIAF as a whole.

george-r-r-martin-then-they-all-died.jpg

I'm in the minority, but the primary feeling I have toward GRRM is gratitude. Sure I want him to finish this thing, but more than that, I'm glad he gave the world this art which has enhanced my life over the years, and the lives of so many other. I wish he would take care of himself, and I wish he would finish it, but in the end he doesn't owe us shit. If I ever met him I would have the urge to say 'thank you', not 'hurry up'.

Back