asking a stranger on a date

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Sher-Nerds giving dating advice...
nerd-pencill.jpg

Screw everyone's advice. Just be blunt with her. Tell her your true intentions.

Fuck all the game playing bullshit. Who has time to do some detective work BS when all you wanna do is bone? No one is worth all that effort. You got shit to do, playa.

Has she given you any indication that she'd like you to approach her?

Ask her how her day is going then demand sex for being so nice

She's very pretty. Quite dark, but I don't think she's black. To start a conversation should I ask her nationality?
yeah tell her that her complexion is beautiful and you were curious about her nationality

yeah tell her that her complexion is beautiful and you were curious about her nationality

But not as the first thing. More towards the end of the convo. (just the complexion thing is ok but not the question)

Or never, which is probably the best if you want to actually be successful here

She's very pretty. Quite dark, but I don't think she's black. To start a conversation should I ask her nationality?

No g-ddamnit!

If she's racially ambiguous she gets that question 90 times a day.

"What are you?"

"Where you from?"

"What's your nationality?"

especially if it's going the interracial route you're putting too much emphasis on race.

Start identifying as a woman, then as a lesbian so you can hit on her.

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?

Have a normal conversation with her then end it by flippantly saying "we should go out sometime".

You could say, "hey, you are almost the same color as my coffee. Can I buy you one?"

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?

does she notice you as well? if so, try what i did one time when i would always see a chick on the bus. one day when i saw her on the bus once again, and sitting across from her, i looked at her and flatly said, "you know, i see you on this bus every day and we've never even said hi". when i told her that, she lit up like a christmas tree and said, "i know, right?!". long-story short, i got her number, but later that day she said she had a boyfriend, but would have liked to have gone out if she hadn't.

try something similar, and see what happens. i think you just have to initiate something that doesn't come off as creepy. first impressions are everything.

No g-ddamnit!

If she's racially ambiguous she gets that question 90 times a day.

"What are you?"

"Where you from?"

"What's your nationality?"

especially if it's going the interracial route you're putting too much emphasis on race.
Yeah good point

does she notice you as well? if so, try what i did one time when i would always see a chick on the bus. one day when i saw her on the bus once again, and sitting across from her, i looked at her and flatly said, "you know, i see you on this bus every day and we've never even said hi". when i told her that, she lit up like a christmas tree and said, "i know, right?!". long-story short, i got her number, but later that day she said she had a boyfriend, but would have liked to have gone out if she hadn't.

try something similar, and see what happens. i think you just have to initiate something that doesn't come off as creepy. first impressions are everything.

Thanks! This is good advice. I thought of maybe bringing my Switch to work and using it as a conversation starter ("What's your favorite game?" or something like that).

Thanks! This is good advice. I thought of maybe bringing my Switch to work and using it as a conversation starter ("What's your favorite game?" or something like that).

yeah, no problem. what's a switch, by the way? sorry, am not up to date on stuff haha.

Freaking young generation grew up on e-dating, you guys never had to develop the real world take down skills in the wild. You guys just hit each other up on some breeding site and scamper off with no real effort applied.

I wish it was available when I was young and single.

Back