asking a stranger on a date

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Ask her if you can eat lunch with her first and then go from there.
Yup.

"Mind if I sit here?"

Then she will say yes, then be like,
"we're out here like every day together so figured it would be less awkward if we at least knew each other's names. I'm Sabretruth, btw"

"I'm Tiffany"

"That's a cute name. I knew a stripper named Tiffany. She was a swallower. Are you a swallower too?"

"Ummm. No"

"Well enjoy your lunch then."

Then walk away

You should also prepare yourself for rejection so you respond in a cool way.

She's probably going to say she has a boyfriend, and this should be your response,

"Well if you'd said husband then I'd be on my way. But to me, a boyfriend is just a guy you're trying out, but you're not quite sure about yet... OR maybe he's not sure about you. Either way, it's not too late to see what else is out there."

She'll say something like, "I don't know"

"I don't want to pressure you into anything. Just think about it. Maybe you'll find that you're not being appreciated as much as you should. And if so, then we'll go have dinner. Someplace small and far away so nobody will see us, that way word won't get back to your boyfriend. If we don't like each other then you can go on with your life like nothing happened. Think it over and I'll see you out here tomorrow"

Make eye contact
Have a slight smirk
Ask “who do I got to mame to have coffee with you?”
This works 7 out of 10 Times a hundred percent of the time

Just talk to her..?

Don’t go up and ask for a date right away. Talk normally, you know? If she foes there for lunch all the time, keep talking to her.

Maybe not every single time because then you seem desperate.

Unless you want to go the Travis Bickle route and just straight up ask her for a date.

I’m sure you’ll figure it out when you talk to her. I mean, if you talk to her. Try not to friend zone yourself if things go well, too, lol.

Honestly, nobody here truly has a f’n answer for this. We cannot figure women out. It’s a fact. All you can do is try and if it doesn’t work then it doesn’t work.

Tons of beautiful women out there. You’ll survive.

Ask her " Does this rag smell of chloroform to you ?"

If she goes weak at the knees you know what to do.

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?
The important thing is that you make an attempt, even if you haven't devised the perfect game plan. It doesn't hurt to try as you're doing to figure out the best things to say beforehand, but you still won't be prepared for what she will say in response, how she will react. So just go for it. Be relaxed. Be friendly. Be confident. And be nice to her if you're rejected, as well. Just because she rejects you once doesn't mean forever, and doesn't mean that you can't still be friends, or at least friendly to each other.

And remember if she says no
You tell her “haha, I was playing a trick on you, you stupid whore” keep saying “haha” but don’t let her see your tears, stay strong and don’t let your voice break in front of her.
Don’t let her see you cry, if your eyes are watery I find shades are a good cover up

In fact, best to hide your face partially with one of these when initiating conversation.

41HbW%2BoCVFL.jpg
And if she's a Phantom of the Opera fan, you're in!

Hey TS, are you paying attention, cause I feel like you’re not, and we’re just trying to help you

Go sit next to her, and then start impressing her with your impersonations of farmyard animals, that's always worked for me.

Go sit next to her, and then start impressing her with your impersonations of farmyard animals, that's always worked for me.

Probably best that you don't start wallowing in your excrement like a pig..

Get a clipboard and pretend you're a poll-taker asking questions about politics.
First ask her if she'd like to 'take a pole'
Then ask who she's voting for in the 'next erection.'

Next time you see her, mount her leg, and hump to infinity and beyond.
Alphas don't ask for dates, they take them

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?

Start by having a basic conversation with her. Feel the vibe. If it's good after a day or two, then ask away.

You just need to find a reason to strike up a conversation and then get her number by saying "we should be friends, can I get your number" or "we should stay in touch, can I get your number." Does she work in a similar industry? If so, that could be a good excuse for getting her number.

Text or call a couple days later to set up a date.

Call the cops on her for loitering, then show up at the station and pay her bail?

Back