asking a stranger on a date

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?

giphy.gif

SO you’re saying you wanna have sex with this woman.
Notifying OPs place of employment now. Enjoy the lawsuit scumbag.

OP, find something fun local going on. A music show, a fair, etc, etc. Just find something that seems fun and ask her if she'd like to check it out.

If she says yes, there ya go. If she says shes busy, shes not interested and never bring it up again.

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?
shadowbox in her view while she's eating. No woman can resist a guy shadowboxing.

If you know nothing about her, at least introduce yourself, bring up something that you both might have a common interest in, then go from there.

You can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Easy way is to get approach invitations from her.
Prolonged Eye contact, hair flick, smile, dilated pupils, proximity effect.
Once you get an approach invitation, you barely have to say anything to win her over.
Even a simple compliment about her hair will make her wet.

Hard way is to go in without an invitation.
You need to be witty, humorous, and mysterious.
You're practically in detective mode right here because you need to be inquisitive while being interesting.

If you know nothing about her, at least introduce yourself, bring up something that you both might have a common interest in, then go from there.

Just walk up and say, "Hi, my name is ____"?

Just ask her out for coffee sometime.
Be confident and not a jackhole.

Should I ask her name first?
No, purposely don’t get her name or number. If she offers either, refuse to listen. Go out of your way to not tell her your name, who you work for, or anything else about yourself. Women love mystery.

Just walk up and say, "Hi, my name is ____"?

No, you horse's ass.
You've got to be more interesting than that. Try to notice something about her that would be a good topic of conversation; avoid the mundane, such as weather or what she's eating, that's just boring. Maybe she has a tattoo, unique piece of jewelery, or an accessory of something from a show/movie/comic, etc. You can comment on it, maybe ask a question, and if she seems receptive, ask her name. If she asks yours then that's a good sign, if not she probably isn't interested.

No, purposely don’t get her name or number. If she offers either, refuse to listen. Go out of your way to not tell her your name, who you work for, or anything else about yourself. Women love mystery.

In fact, best to hide your face partially with one of these when initiating conversation.

41HbW%2BoCVFL.jpg

Just say Hi, if she responds in a friendly way she may be interested.

"You have to say this and that, have a good opener" blah blah. That's BS and only for ugly guys. If she finds you attractive you'll know it by the vibes and friendliness she gives off and she'll be the one to do most of the talking.

If she's not interested she'll give a quick response and go about her business. If she's not interested it means she doesn't find you physically attractive and why would you want someone who doesn't find you attractive to begin with?

You bet your ass they do pal
C05D85EF-E130-4AD1-854E-37273E561A31.jpeg

Just say hi. If she says hi and introduces herself that's good. Then just keep talking and ask her to hang out sometime.

Avoid talking to her as a matter of fact try not to even make eye contact you don't want to be accused of sexual harassment.

Back