Asked a friend via text if he'd been to Top Golf, immediately getting ads for Top Golf on Youtube

Yea they in our shit. So far up they know what we ate last year.

No such thing as privacy anymore, so whoever is paying attention, kiss my copper colored ass.

Exactly. So the comment "they are different companies" makes zero sense.
It’s a subsidiary meaning they are still operated as seperate businesses.

So google being the parent company and YouTube being it’s own company under it means they are different companies.

It’s a subsidiary meaning they are still operated as seperate businesses.

So google being the parent company and YouTube being it’s own company under it means they are different companies.

Ok but it seems delusional to me to actually think those high up in the companies wouldnt communicate between each other and do certain things that equal large profit

Ok but it seems delusional to me to actually think those high up in the companies wouldnt communicate between each other and do certain things that equal large profit
i didnt say they wouldnt though.

I'm not a conspiracy nut but I've come to accept that any and all "smart" devices are constantly listening, be it your laptop or your smartphone or your buttplug or whatever
Oh no! My buttplug knows I watch the Hallmark channel! How embarrassing.

pfft, had Tina from the trailer park come over last night.
immediately this morning, I started getting pop up ads
for salad tossers.
img90o.jpg

wtf?

I have never heard of Top Golf until I saw this thread.

If I get an add on my YouTube or FB. I'll let you know.

Just in case. I'll write the words Top and Golf again.

Top Golf!

Please report back with your findings

I was feeling brave and ordered pizza hut on line - had to give my phone number. Ads for pizza hut showed on instagram same night.

I do feel a bit uneasy about how much we are being watched.

If you were logged into Google on both computers, that could be it. It is some crazy shit, but been happening a while now.

Not Google, but Yahoo. I do check my Yahoo email at work. Still creepy though.

I use an online alias for almost everything now. I once received a phone call from my credit card company and they asked for me using my online alias name (similar to my real name). I freaked out on them for that.

My dad and I were out deer hunting a few weeks ago. It was early morning and it was super cold out so we were watching a spot and listening to some talk show radio in the truck. The talk show radio mentioned the app "OneX" and i asked my dad what that was (an app that displays landowner plots). My phone was in my pocket the whole time and i hadn't opened it or searched anything regarding the app. When i finally checked my phone (30 minutes or so after the conversation) all my apps (snapchat, fb, youtube) were all displaying OneX ads. I took screenshots and showed my dad and he was shocked.

text your friends about pron and profit

To answer your original inquiry, I've been to Top Golf, food is decent and its cool how they can track the ball, warmed seats in the winter too. Good for outings with friends since it's a nice relaxed environment where you can play and drink. To answer your second question no its not coincidence, drill a hole in your phone and put it in the microwave, they're on to you

Wrong ism.
Globalism has nothing to do with this.

America could close the UN, cancel all treaties, refuse to speak with anyone outside their borders, cut off international mail, bar all imported goods, build a wall, actively hunt down illegal aliens and the companies that employ them, recall all foreign placed troops, and...it would have 0 impact on corporations harvesting info about you for profit.

corporatism.png

My friend mentioned something on an overseas phone conversation then he begins to receive popup ads for that product. He never googled it or typed, just mentioned it once on the phone.

I was feeling brave and ordered pizza hut on line - had to give my phone number. Ads for pizza hut showed on instagram same night.

I do feel a bit uneasy about how much we are being watched.
FB / instagram listen to calls to get info on what to target people with.

Back