Ask a top tier amateur gamer anything

Did anyone ask yet what the hell a top tier amateur is?

Pretty cool you knew Volcano. He's one of the American CS greats back in the day.

I tended to play the most competitive pvp games available, whatever they were at the time

you ever play Jedi Knight no force sabers 1v1 on MS zone? If so, I probably spanked you unless you were a fucking cheater.

:p

I was #13 on case's ladder at one point

What was your name in X17? ... I ran manner bot for a while and knew everybody in that channel, hell I was there the first day X17/NH chans were built.. Most of those channels were built by players who left Zerg Strategy... BTW Testies was a cheater, pretty sure he got busted at a tourny or something like that. Grrrr was also kind of a second tier player in most of the matches he played in... I watched him catch way more ass beatings then what you would think...Xd's~Fire was better IMO...Maynard/Pillars/Hero/Jolly were the big dicks that would give you a game at 3am... I won a crap load of Liquid made 2v2 tournies with Liquid~Ninja

I was apart of pretty much all the jack ass clans at that time [Xe'l] X17 LiZarD [O] [7] [9] DS TF NH VuP ...spent a few weeks or months with most of them.

Honestly if I had the youth again I would be streaming and playing League/SC2 but that shit will take it out of you but at this point in time you can honestly make some decent money now.

Oh early gaming and the memories

What do you think of the dominant new trend of arena survival games like pubg?

I know people shit on call of duty games but I've held a 3+ k/d on every single one since number 4. Don't play them anymore because it's shite now, number 4 was the best fps ever made.

Back