As usual Dana is right I hope he destroys Schaub

Dana has shut the f*ck up and run away with his tail tucked between his legs. He wont be saying anything more to Schaub.

Brendan will always get the last word. This is his career, e-drama, social media, ect.

If that's a "win", Brendan will get it.

There is nothing for Dana to gain here.

The win was getting Dana's attention and extending the wick on his podcasting career.

He's a little attention whore I hope the boss crushes him. If Dana wants he could hire a PR firm and make Brendan look like a pos. Leave the boss alone or else!

Brendan would tune Dana up in a fight and it seems like Dana when radio silent after Brendan "warned" him. So Dana loses twice.

Dana shut up once he realized what a divorce would cost him in imported snow and blow. Needs actual allegations from actual women to be more newsworthy though. At that point it's anybody's guess.
So making comments on social media equals “destroy” now?
Just be glad Schaub didn't clap back or slam him. Dana wouldn't even be breathing.

So making comments on social media equals “destroy” now?

<{clintugh}>

Yep...

Chris Hardwick, the host of the talking dead. His ex girlfriend from 4 years ago posted an essay on social media about how he was abusive with zero proof or police involved and AMC cut him loose from all his shows .

Apparently you can destroy people on social media without consequences or proof

Unlike Brendan, who has lots to gain by doing so.
Yeah, this is all win-win for Schaub.

When is the last time that you saw someone tell Dana to shut the fuck up or else and then Dana actually shut his trap?

When is the last time that you saw someone tell Dana to shut the fuck up or else and then Dana actually shut his trap?

I don't follow him on social media, but I would guess Dana gets told to fuck off or shut up regularly on twitter.

He probably makes their day any time he responds.

Yeah, this is all win-win for Schaub.

Dana is a cool guy so nothing out of the ordinary will happen to Brendan. If Dana decides the Michael Corleone treatment is the answer oh well I will still back Dana. He has every right to defend his family and the UFC the man built the damn business Frank and Lorenzo were the money men. Respect Dana and back the hell off is what Schaub should do.

Well, Schaub was worthy enough for Dana to take the time to attack him in the first place and start this shit. Then Schaub told him to shut the fuck up and Dana subsequently shut the fuck up. Enough said.

I would not be surprised to find that WME yanked the leash on Dana.

Youre right. And Im actually quite surprised.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Dana maybe a mid life crisis? Regardless he's earned his title and the UFC needs his undivided attention. RESPECT THE TITLE

I don't follow him on social media, but I would guess Dana gets told to fuck off or shut up regularly on twitter.

He probably makes their day any time he responds.
I don't follow anyone on social media so i don't know for certain either. But if a fighter or former fighter that Dana instigates shit with tells him to shut the fuck up or else you can be pretty sure that you would hear about it here. Dana is the one who started this shit then he turned tail when Schaub threatened to talk.

Last edited:
Schaub is most bearable when paired with Callen. And even still he thinks he knows everything unless he's talking to his god Joe Rogan, who he will pander to immediately or adjust his point if corrected by the almighty bald Onnit diety.

Schaub is like a woman, he uses social media to post pictures of very ugly shoes and pretends to know what fashion is whilst talking mad crap on Dana white. This is nothing new.

What's he gonna say that Dana's own mom hasn't already? That he likes hookers? What? That he likes blow or something? If he does, good. He's fuck!ng filthy rich now and built the house that Brendan used to live in. He wouldn't have anything right now if it wasn't for Dana white. The Fertittas put the money up, but Dana made this house what it is.

The UFC had it's most profitable year in 2017. Brendan talks constant sh!t about Dana's "mistakes". He's been barking up that tree for a while now. It gets annoying after a while.

Dana's right. Brendan went 6-5 in the UFC. He's good at talking with a lisp about things he doesn't understand, getting emotional like a woman and buying really ugly shoes he shows off on instagram. He oughta just shut his stupid mouth. But he won't because like the worst kind of woman he's an attention whore.

He doesn't know what he's talking about and just says brodude things and appeals to bleeding heart, super sensitive liberals 24/7. He oughta pray some more to Joe Rogan and bomb some more alpha brain and hope his neural pathways rebuild themselves.

If Brendan wants to apologize and back that apology up with a full Sunday cleaning Dana's garage out that will work. If not i hope Dana crushes him like a bug.

Both Dayna and Schaubjj are half baked pretentious jackasses, not sure why so many are trying to paint one as being better than the other...

Yep...

Chris Hardwick, the host of the talking dead. His ex girlfriend from 4 years ago posted an essay on social media about how he was abusive with zero proof or police involved and AMC cut him loose from all his shows .

Apparently you can destroy people on social media without consequences or proof
So more safe space then?

Dana is a cool guy so nothing out of the ordinary will happen to Brendan. If Dana decides the Michael Corleone treatment is the answer oh well I will still back Dana. He has every right to defend his family and the UFC the man built the damn business Frank and Lorenzo were the money men. Respect Dana and back the hell off is what Schaub should do.
Dana is the one who instigated this nonsense in the first place and he is the one who has shut the fuck up when told to.

Back