As usual Dana is right I hope he destroys Schaub

Schaub is most bearable when paired with Callen. And even still he thinks he knows everything unless he's talking to his god Joe Rogan, who he will pander to immediately or adjust his point if corrected by the almighty bald Onnit diety.

Schaub is like a woman, he uses social media to post pictures of very ugly shoes and pretends to know what fashion is whilst talking mad crap on Dana white. This is nothing new.

What's he gonna say that Dana's own mom hasn't already? That he likes hookers? What? That he likes blow or something? If he does, good. He's fuck!ng filthy rich now and built the house that Brendan used to live in. He wouldn't have anything right now if it wasn't for Dana white. The Fertittas put the money up, but Dana made this house what it is.

The UFC had it's most profitable year in 2017. Brendan talks constant sh!t about Dana's "mistakes". He's been barking up that tree for a while now. It gets annoying after a while.

Dana's right. Brendan went 6-5 in the UFC. He's good at talking with a lisp about things he doesn't understand, getting emotional like a woman and buying really ugly shoes he shows off on instagram. He oughta just shut his stupid mouth. But he won't because like the worst kind of woman he's an attention whore.

He doesn't know what he's talking about and just says brodude things and appeals to bleeding heart, super sensitive liberals 24/7. He oughta pray some more to Joe Rogan and bomb some more alpha brain and hope his neural pathways rebuild themselves.

Thankyou! that was perfect.

I don't follow anyone on social media so i don't know for certain either. But if a fighter or former fighter that Dana instigates shit with tells him to shut the fuck up or else you can be pretty sure that you would here about it here. Dana is the one who started this shit then he turned tail when Schaub threatened to talk.

I don't buy the narrative Brendan's comments were threatening to Dana's job or value.

I can't stay interested in this topic to do a deep dive, but Brendan comes off as petty and meat headed to me. Brendan has a platform, the time and the willingness to drag this into unnecessary grounds. This is great for Brendan, just having Dana's attention makes him relevant. Dana's best move would be ignoring the child, imo. So I don't necessary look at this as a defeat for Dana. Seems like the proper next step.

Well, Schaub was worthy enough for Dana to take the time to attack him in the first place and start this shit. Then Schaub told him to shut the fuck up and Dana subsequently shut the fuck up. Enough said.

Which took virtually no effort. And Dana usually talks shit about a lot of people (including random Twitter users) and he'll usually make one smart ass reply and then bolt. Just as he did here. Thinking that Schaub "shut him the fuck up" is likely reading way too much into it.

Thankyou! that was perfect.
I don't think the Schaub defenders listen to enough TFATK to understand what kind of guy Schaub is.

I listen to every episode. The man is entertaining as heck unless he tries to be smart or shouts down Callen for making a legit point about anything important that clashes with the sheeple, consensus of the masses media-borne agenda.

And besides, it's true. Where TF would he be without Dana?

And for real, what's he gonna say aside from he likes hookers and blow? Again, SO WHAT? Anyone with that kind of money should. What was McGreggor doing when he got his hands on that kinda $$$? Gee I dunno...

i'm so exhausted tonight but i will look at all of the new replies in the morning. So far I haven't seen anything yet that will change my mind. I don't even know why dana is rubbing elbows with Brendan tbh. I thought the WME was going to super charge the UFC and now we have this Kardashian crap going on?

Which took virtually no effort. And Dana usually talks shit about a lot of people (including random Twitter users) and he'll usually make one smart ass reply and then bolt. Just as he did here. Thinking that Schaub "shut him the fuck up" is likely reading way too much into it.
Schaub told him to shut the fuck up or else and Dana shut the fuck up. That is a fact.

giphy.gif

It only benefits Schaub for this to go on. Dana will fall asleep on his mountain of millions of dollars. He doesn’t need this drama, won’t mean he won’t partake as he is petty.

Dana is the boss you wouldn't even have the UFC if not for him so what if he had a moment. Brendan has no respect for a man that helped him earn a comfortable living outside the UFC. A simple phone call or email would have settled this thing, Schaub wants to play games with Dana pretending to be the victim and he will lose.
What? Schaub was just breaking down the saki fight and stylebender reacted to it followed by Dana talking tons of shit about schaub and you think schaub should’ve sat there and shown respect? Never show anyone respect that doesn’t show you respect. Dana hasn’t done a thing to help schaub with his post fight career either. Dana just went on one of his rants and got called out for it. I’m not a Dana hater or a schaub fan but Dana came off extremely childish with his response on that post.

Dana is a cool guy so nothing out of the ordinary will happen to Brendan. If Dana decides the Michael Corleone treatment is the answer oh well I will still back Dana. He has every right to defend his family and the UFC the man built the damn business Frank and Lorenzo were the money men. Respect Dana and back the hell off is what Schaub should do.
Stfu Dana.

Da fck are u talking about? Dana has gone ghost since he got ethered. He hasn’t done shit.

Dana is a cool guy so nothing out of the ordinary will happen to Brendan. If Dana decides the Michael Corleone treatment is the answer oh well I will still back Dana. He has every right to defend his family and the UFC the man built the damn business Frank and Lorenzo were the money men. Respect Dana and back the hell off is what Schaub should do.

As if LOL Dana got shut down hard it is great because I guarentee you more fighters etc will smell the blood in the water and the sharks will start circling.

The bully got bullied!! War Shaub

Its funny that Schaub has fans defending him.The guy is a fucking annoying douche.

Back