As usual Dana is right I hope he destroys Schaub

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Brendan wants to apologize and back that apology up with a full Sunday cleaning Dana's garage out that will work. If not i hope Dana crushes him like a bug.

Brendan has all the ammo. Dana wont be crushing sh!t...

Brendan would be the one crushing him like a bug he was a heavyweight lol

Schaub has actually made Dana shut the fuck up the last that I saw.

I think Schaub is douchey and painfully annoying, but Dana is not looking good in this one. His instinct is to defend his fighter and potential big money prospect, but he is really coming off like a jackass. He is reacting to Israel's partly mistaken reaction to some gibber Schaub farted on JRE. But it wasn't even Schaub hating, just his usual brosky half baked analysis. So Israel takes it a touch personal and posts a funny gif mocking Schaub. Then Dana has to go nuclear ballistic on Schaub. It's a completely unnecessary overreaction and makes Dana look like a bullying asshole (which he is but this makes him look particularly and unnecessarily like that).

If Brendan wants to apologize and back that apology up with a full Sunday cleaning Dana's garage out that will work. If not i hope Dana crushes him like a bug.

Dana is a degnerate sleazebag.

Schaub (who I loathe) has opened the floodgates for the exposing of Dana White...as we've seen with other prominent UFC alumni coming out with their own tales of DW being MMA's Harvey Weinstein.

I expect much more to come.

So making comments on social media equals “destroy” now?

<{clintugh}>

Dana=Trump or Shaub = Putin, somebody has got something on the other, that's where the eskimo bro thing comes into effect.

Schaub, 30-25 easy

The eskimo bro post and reply on israels page were clear 10-8’s

Dana is facing at least a 6 month medical suspension here

Dana is the boss you wouldn't even have the UFC if not for him so what if he had a moment. Brendan has no respect for a man that helped him earn a comfortable living outside the UFC. A simple phone call or email would have settled this thing, Schaub wants to play games with Dana pretending to be the victim and he will lose.

Schaub, 30-25 easy

The eskimo bro post and reply on israels page were clear 10-8’s

Dana is facing at least a 6 month medical suspension here

Dana can buy the judges and that's exactly what he will do if Brendan keeps playing the victim.

How so? Just because he deems Brandon unworthy of going back and forth with?

Well, Schaub was worthy enough for Dana to take the time to attack him in the first place and start this shit. Then Schaub told him to shut the fuck up and Dana subsequently shut the fuck up. Enough said.

Tell me, you think Dana can beat Schaub in a fight? You know that Dana don't have nothing over Schaub since Schaub don't fight for the UFC anymore, right?

No self respecting man clings to another man's nuts like this. You are embarrassing yourself.

Tell me, you think Dana can beat Schaub in a fight? You know that Dana doesn't have nothing over Schaub since Schaub doesn't fight for the UFC anymore, right?

Dana is a middle aged man what are you talking about? I don't know why Dana is freaking about this but Dana will win in the end. Dana is basically a billionaire Schaub can't afford to screw around with him. It pisses me off because now Dana is focused on him instead of making good fights.

There is no right or wrong.

Well, Schaub was worthy enough for Dana to take the time to attack him in the first place and start this shit. Then Schaub told him to shut the fuck up and Dana subsequently shut the fuck up. Enough said.

Brendan will always get the last word. This is his career, e-drama, social media, ect.

If that's a "win", Brendan will get it.

There is nothing for Dana to gain here.

The win was getting Dana's attention and extending the wick on his podcasting career.

How about you fill us in by posting links and sources. Not everybody has been following this shit.

Back