ARROW Official Discussion Thread 5.0: Resurrection Bargain Sale Edition

We've got a new picture of the new Black Canary costume.Looks good to me. I'm not sure if it's just the lighting but it seems to have some subtle purple accents that I like.
whkjwgkicbqpcuo0u1hv.jpg

Have you all realized the show Arrow is back on TV? I have been watching LOT, and never realized Arrow is back on.

Have you all realized the show Arrow is back on TV? I have been watching LOT, and never realized Arrow is back on.

Yeah its on

Most of the posting for the Arrowverse goes on in the Flash thread even tho there is an Arrow thread

Thats why this thread is pretty much dead

Yeah its on

Most of the posting for the Arrowverse goes on in the Flash thread even tho there is an Arrow thread

Thats why this thread is pretty much dead

Who is the guy that does these threads? Lets have him start a new one for season 6.

The story quality has seriously fallen off, but Katie Cassidy's acting has gotten a lot better. Her Bad Girl act is uber sexy. She will have big things coming to her. And could not have come at a better time with the slime of hollywood being called out, she wont have to go through some of the things her predecessors did.

I haven’t watched Arrow in a while. The infighting among the team turned me off. Is that still going on?

has this show gotten any better

I stopped watching after green arrow killed ras al ghul lololol

Arrow threads used to have a lot of talk here. I guess that a lot of people have stopped watching.

Arrow threads used to have a lot of talk here. I guess that a lot of people have stopped watching.

They have ran out of villains. In the first season they went through too many big name villains, and these past two season have to pull out an obscure one, or make one up with Diaz.

They should bring back Huntress, need to show Slade Wilson more (they had him back for two episodes WTF?), China White, Bronze Tiger, should have bigger roles.

Juliana Harkavy, the new Black Canary has a great body. Her hips, and tits are the shitz.

Man, it's just so dark, so serious. There's no fun at all to be had. The only thing I like about this season is that the villain doesn't have an interest in the team beyond removing them as an obstacle. Usually there's something personal that makes the villains go after team arrow, this time they're just in the way. I don't mind that.

Otherwise, rough season.

Man, it's just so dark, so serious. There's no fun at all to be had. The only thing I like about this season is that the villain doesn't have an interest in the team beyond removing them as an obstacle. Usually there's something personal that makes the villains go after team arrow, this time they're just in the way. I don't mind that.

Otherwise, rough season.
That's what I like about it. The Flash is lighthearted and too campy and corny at this point. Legends is pretty funny and has a nice combo of humor and action. The best form of Arrow is motivated Oliver with that look in his eye going around putting arrows in people and beating the shit out of them while simultaneously slaying strange 'tang and getting away with it. I like it dark.

See I like some humor added in. I think one of the best episodes this year was when nyssa showes up and the husband wife awkward jokes went

Back