hqdefault.jpg

Resurrected From the Atoms
arrow.jpg

The New Guy:
_1447282587.jpg

So im sitting here on season 2 episode 3

I hate laurel she is always such a bitch and always needs to be right
Thea Queen is like mini laurel

Every time the show does a flashback to the island I think to myself * I wish this entire show was on the island"

Shado > Laurel

Slade > Digs

Reserved spots for:

-Moira Queen

-Ra's Al Ghul

-Tommy Merlyn

-Yao Fei

-Shado

-Deadshot

Future Spots For:
-Felicity
-John Diggle
-Damien Dahrk
-Laurel
-Sara again

:)

Dig gets an upgrade in the current season. Glad he's not getting constantly jobbed.

Darhk is such a good bad guy. No way that's Felicity in the grave, right? That seems to obvious.

Darhk is such a good bad guy. No way that's Felicity in the grave, right? That seems to obvious.

It can't be. There are unfinished storylines for Felicity like her finding out about Ollie's kid.

Plus, minor spoiler:
Felicity's dad is confirmed to appear later in the season. Would be pointless to reveal him if she's already dead.

I have only watched up till season 2 but what I have learned from this show is if you are dead then you are really alive

Did Darhk extract all the bloodlust out of Thea?

It can't be. There are unfinished storylines for Felicity like her finding out about Ollie's kid.

Plus, minor spoiler:
Felicity's dad is confirmed to appear later in the season. Would be pointless to reveal him if she's already dead.

Ah! You're right. I forgot about that!

I've been watching this season out of habit. It's definitely better than the third season, but it hasn't really made me all too excited.

Flash, on the other hand, gets better and better.

Ah! You're right. I forgot about that!

I'm starting to lean towards Diggle or Ollie's kid in the grave. But would they really kill off a kid in this show? I'd find that hard to believe.

[YT]Uz1KXqGbW6s[/YT]

[YT]ApAT848X9L4[/YT]

[YT]jigRNsCV6Xs[/YT]

Never forget.

I'm starting to lean towards Diggle or Ollie's kid in the grave. But would they really kill off a kid in this show? I'd find that hard to believe.

My money is on Lance.

Did Darhk extract all the bloodlust out of Thea?

No, just for a short time.

I was wondering how they're gonna get Darhk, figured it was going to be through Constantine, not Speedy...

Great episode. The mention of a pedophile, "you look like a girl with whom no means yes"; I can't recall these types of elements being acknowledged before in this world, so they seem to be aiming for a little more grit (well, as gritty as a CW show could be). Diggle's acting was on point and the fight scenes were impressive, especially that long hallway sequence with Speedy. Definitely felt much less guilty about my guilty pleasure of a show this week,

They all deserve to die for how stupid they are. This show really feels like a CW show now more than ever.

I'm still confused what exactly happened when Dhark touched thea and why it didn't work

Meh episode. It's obvious Felicity won't die but I wish she would. Tired of her

Great episode. The mention of a pedophile, "you look like a girl with whom no means yes"; I can't recall these types of elements being acknowledged before in this world, so they seem to be aiming for a little more grit (well, as gritty as a CW show could be). Diggle's acting was on point and the fight scenes were impressive, especially that long hallway sequence with Speedy. Definitely felt much less guilty about my guilty pleasure of a show this week,

the fight choreographer directed this episode, he likes to have long form fight scenes and tracking action sequences...

explains why u may have enjoyed the fight scenes more, even though they are always good..

i was glad merlyn used a trick arrow, for the life of me i don't know why ollie has been using standard arrows against non standard opposition; like darhk is catching arrows w/magic..use a flash arrow or explosive arrow.

normal arrows not working on savage, try a shock arrow, or a compression arrow (net or lasso), use an explosive arrow; why keep firing away w/normal arrows when they aren't working.

neal is great as darhk, second best villain to deathstroke, takes over every scene, goes from smooth to funny to menacing all in a blink; an he is actually a villain whom the flash would have to take seriously..

in that he has resources and tech, on top of his own abilities and strategic skills.best season since season two

I'm still confused what exactly happened when Dhark touched thea and why it didn't work

We've seen before that Dahrk can kill people by laying his hand on them and doing some sorcerous stuff.

But because Thea has been magically altered (being healed from near death by the Lazarus pit) not only did it not work on her, it seemed to backfire on him and get him to absorb some of Thea's bloodlust.

Well, Olicity eventually will end. Hopefully sooner than later.

That'll be her cure (and maybe Sara's).

Thought that was a great episode. Merlyn as the Green Arrow killed it. I loved when he put the explosive arrow next to Darhk after shooting him and then smiled like a little kid and ran off. I know they can't have Merlyn and GA team up a lot, but it's awesome when they do.

I wonder if absorbing Thea's "bloodlust" reduces Dhark's powers?

I liked that episode. The fight between Merlyn and Darhk in particular was cool.

The ending is a curveball if ever i saw one. That's not gonna be who ends up in the grave, as much as i want it to be.

Arrow is back this week correct? And if so, is this the last episode before the break?

in the preview they show Felicity getting medical treatment so I'm sure she survives. The grave being shown is a red herring. my money is on Ollie's kid at this point, and thats why only Flash showed up to the funeral.

Also the ending scene where Dhark goes home to his family (namely his daughter) makes me think it hints at Dhark going after Oli's son.

i wonder if darhk trying to drain thea of her life force has put some of her bloodlust into darhk...he seems like he is getting a bit more vicious and deliberate in what he is doing to ollie and to the city.

attacking volunteer activities, attacking kids,

Arrow is back this week correct? And if so, is this the last episode before the break?

It's back (crossover week setting up Legends), but it's not the last one before break. There should be one more next week before winter break hits and then it doesn't come back on until January 27th (at least according to the IMDb listings).

I think Oliver keeping his son a secret will end the relationship with Felicity.

We've seen before that Dahrk can kill people by laying his hand on them and doing some sorcerous stuff.

But because Thea has been magically altered (being healed from near death by the Lazarus pit) not only did it not work on her, it seemed to backfire on him and get him to absorb some of Thea's bloodlust.

That'll be her cure (and maybe Sara's).

I wonder if absorbing Thea's "bloodlust" reduces Dhark's powers?

Perhaps it will make Dahrk act less rationally. Although completely evil and ruthless, every move he makes is part of a long term plan. He takes pleasure from killing, but rarely seems to kill without at least some reason. Even if it's only to express his displeasure at one of his underling's performance.

i wonder if darhk trying to drain thea of her life force has put some of her bloodlust into darhk...he seems like he is getting a bit more vicious and deliberate in what he is doing to ollie and to the city.

attacking volunteer activities, attacking kids,

He already is a sadist.

That mega crossover was so disappointing. It was a bunch of filler with little substantial anything. I was bored as well. Last year's was way better.

Something's wrong when Ollie's kid is the most important development in a Flash/Arrow crossover that sets up Legends of Tomorrow.

Kill Felicity, kill Laurel and her fart face scream, kill Thea, kill all the stupid flashbacks.

Back