Arlovski must be confused, hes Belarussian, not Russian.

Anyone that has Sons of Anorchy in their name is obviously a douche. Gfys you muppet
Jesus christ lol, this just gets better and better, outting yourself as an even bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.
Smh

Wtf was the Russia national anthem used for his walk in? The guy has spent too much time in the US. Hes forgot where he comes from and forgot what the USSR did to his country and many others

Glad he lost

Russian Soviet propaganda.

I'm pretty sure nobody asked him what walkin he wants.

Jesus christ lol, this just gets better and better, outting yourself as an even bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.
Smh
You sound like youre taking a big fist up your ass right now. Relax dude and smoke a J

It would actually be Vamo(s)River.
Cool. Tbh ive always prefered Boca, a working class team founded by an Irish man. River plate are the bourgeoisie...so fuck the cunts. Boca is Maradonas team who is the GOAT so... Vamo Boca!

It was the Soviet one. He was born in the USSR. You are confused.
and belarus is the place on earth clinging most strongly to the old soviet ways. i've been there, it's really strange.

I was there tonight. Unless you live in russia shut the fuck up!!? Stop with the stupid post.

Cool. Tbh ive always prefered Boca, a working class team founded by an Irish man. River plate are the bourgeoisie...so fuck the cunts. Boca is Maradonas team who is the GOAT so... Vamo Boca!

You’ll like this then.

I was there tonight. Unless you live in russia shut the fuck up!!? Stop with the stupid post.
Where in russia? So unless someone lives in russia you cant comment on a ufc event in russia? Stfu you commie prick with your backward thinking. Get out of siberia, you might learn about freedom of speech then you muppet

Where in russia? So unless someone lives in russia you cant comment on a ufc event in russia? Stfu you commie prick with your backward thinking. Get out of siberia, you might learn about freedom of speech then you muppet
My passport is american and yes i live in moscow and unless you live in this region and know the culture hold your damn tounge on speaking of people betraying there nation. Fuck man you guys at times me ashamed to be american....and im in the combat biz if your wondering. My insta is @__pcmasterrace__

My passport is american and yes i live in moscow and unless you live in this region and know the culture hold your damn tounge on speaking of people betraying there nation. Fuck man you guys at times me ashamed to be american....and im in the combat biz if your wondering. My insta is @__pcmasterrace__
Master race? Fuck off you nazi cunt

Master race? Fuck off you nazi cunt
Dumb ass its about computers...shit i swear mofos on here sit at home all day and dont learn anything...im a black muay thai fighter where does that spell nazi. And honestly one of the few fighters that talks on here..but for real some of the non sense on here from non fighters or people who have not lived outside america hurts my damn head.

Dumb ass its about computers...shit i swear mofos on here sit at home all day and dont learn anything...im a black muay thai fighter where does that spell nazi. And honestly one of the few fighters that talks on here..but for real some of the non sense on here from non fighters or people who have not lived outside america hurts my damn head.
Haha...great good story, bro.

Enjoy the boxing

Nikolai_Volkoff_bio.jpg

A6Z1.gif
A level athlete.

Haha...great good story, bro.

Enjoy the boxing
Shit i thought was being rude on last one my bad. Anyway yes i enjoy muay thai allot. Ill be in thailand soon again. Enjoy your night or day. Its night for me.

Shit i thought was being rude on last one my bad. Anyway yes i enjoy muay thai allot. Ill be in thailand soon again. Enjoy your night or day. Its night for me.
GGG by KO

Back