Arlovski must be confused, hes Belarussian, not Russian.

Nikolai_Volkoff_bio.jpg

A6Z1.gif

RIP

4am london time. You should know, ggg is ethnic russian
Hes kazak which is a bit diff but да he speaks russian. In russia no one really roots for him to be honest. Its all about khabib and conner here. But i love tripple g класс

Hes kazak which is a bit diff but да he speaks russian. In russia no one really roots for him to be honest. Its all about khabib and conner here. But i love tripple g класс
*Conor

Lol for sure bro im not using english everyday typo. But ya hes huge here. The fan base is split. Mainly because people from khabibs region cause so much trouble here. Ive had a few street fights with them...gonna be honest they get on my nerves at times. Tonight at the ufc event they were everywhere. Not all of them are bad i train with great guys from dagistan in thailand but mannn..... some of them.....

Itll probably still be a good scrap, my moneys on ggg tho. Im going over to the boxing thread, see ya over there bud

Man, what a fucking scrap!!!!

What score did ya have. I had it a draw 114-114

I thought GGG edged it but I actually would have liked a draw. Canelo did exactly what I said he had to do but GGG impressed me with his adjustments in the second half of the fight

Arlovski IS Russian, just like BELAmericans are also technically American.

Belarus means White Russian. They were part of Soviet Union n that was soviet national anthem

In other words arlovski is a dirty commie

He walked out to the USSR anthem, not the Russian anthem (same melody, different lyrics).
He was born in the USSR, so it made perfect sense.
This.

He was born in 1979 in the Soviet Union (USSR or, CCCP is the Russian acronym), so it's the National Anthem he grew up with in USSR.

The National Anthem of the Soviet Union is that song, and it's the same song for the modern-day Russian Federation.
Belarus didn't become a separate country until 1991.

Funny when so many sherdoggers don’t even know what USSR means, .

Back