Arlovski must be confused, hes Belarussian, not Russian.

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wtf was the Russia national anthem used for his walk in? The guy has spent too much time in the US. Hes forgot where he comes from and forgot what the USSR did to his country and many others

Glad he lost

It was the Soviet one. He was born in the USSR. You are confused.

I clearly remember he once said something about being annoyed that Fedor or others didn't consider him russian or something while he believed they were the same people.

TRT Arlovski was a force to be reckoned with, however this is the "Eastern European one-off version"

I clearly remember he once said something about being annoyed that Fedor or others didn't consider him russian or something while he believed they were the same people.

Close but it was the other way around. Arlovski was annoyed people thought he was Russian.

Honestly what the fuck was that?

If you've been knocked out cold as many times as Arlovski, you probably wouldn't remember where you're from either.

Nikolai_Volkoff_bio.jpg

A6Z1.gif

He walked out to the USSR anthem, not the Russian anthem (same melody, different lyrics).
He was born in the USSR, so it made perfect sense.

It was the Soviet one. He was born in the USSR. You are confused.
Stfu. You honestly think lithuanians, latvians, estonians etc would like the soviet/ russian anthem. Hell fuckin no

Belarus and Russia are like best friends... we are different people, but speak the same language and support each other

The guy can make his own decision about what anthem and how he identifies with his place of birth. Stop embarrassing yourself.

He walked out to the USSR anthem, not the Russian anthem (same melody, different lyrics).
He was born in the USSR, so it made perfect sense.
Most ex USSR countries hate that old regime. Obviously not Andrei

Wtf was the Russia national anthem used for his walk in? The guy has spent too much time in the US. Hes forgot where he comes from and forgot what the USSR did to his country and many others

Glad he lost

That your clarity on where he is from and where his allegiances ought to lie exceeds his own ought to give you pause.

Belarus and Russia are like best friends... we are different people, but speak the same language and support each other
Yeah sure, if that was the case Belarus wouldnt have declared a republic and stayed in Russia

I'd like to see your qualifications to speak about Eastern European history. Where's your PhD? Tbf I'm doubting if you even graduated high school.

Haha, wasn't Volkov actually from Minnesota or something?
I think your right! Either way him, colonel gaddafi(sp) and slaughter were the shit back in the 90s

Yeah sure, if that was the case Belarus wouldnt have declared a republic and stayed in Russia
It is the case though buddeh. Believe you me. Belarussians are not like Ukranians or Estonians etc. We indeed are friends.

Back