Arlovski must be confused, hes Belarussian, not Russian.

Wtf was the Russia national anthem used for his walk in? The guy has spent too much time in the US. Hes forgot where he comes from and forgot what the USSR did to his country and many others

Glad he lost
Some of Putin’s men probably visited him recently

I believe after the Mongol conquests Kieven Rus' was seperated into 3 lands, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia.​

Conor or Khabib?
I dont like Conor. Not a big fan of Kabibs personality either, but tge thing he represents russian school of sambo and wrestling. So i root for sambo versus whatever Conor is doing

Wtf was the Russia national anthem used for his walk in? The guy has spent too much time in the US. Hes forgot where he comes from and forgot what the USSR did to his country and many others

Glad he lost
I reckon it's similar to Ulster men from and most Protestants back home who fly the Union Jack mate.

Zukhov! He was fuckin huge. That fucker was as big as the Warlord

Yeah he was a monster, lol. I'm watching Demolition videos on Youtube now, haha. Alice Cooper with the theme song

I dont like Conor. Not a big fan of Kabibs personality either, but tge thing he represents russian school of sambo and wrestling. So i root for sambo versus whatever Conor is doing
Most ethnic Russians dislike dagestanis/Chechnyans. A lot want Conor to beat Khabib, so im lead to believe

Zukhov! He was fuckin huge. That fucker was as big as the Warlord

Remember that huge weird looking fucker with the stupid skeleton body suit that went against The Undertaker?

Remember that huge weird looking fucker with the stupid skeleton body suit that went against The Undertaker?
Papa shango man. He was the Godfather then

Most ethnic Russians dislike dagestanis/Chechnyans. A lot want Conor to beat Khabib, so im lead to believe
That is true. For me it is not like that. I dont have any problems with Dagestan or Checnya, yes we have tough history, but people should move on.
For me its mma. I like how Khabib smashes people with his superior grappling. Good and spectaculsr technique. Thats it.

Come to think of it, it was giant gonzalez

Papa shango man. He was the Godfather then

No no, he was way bigger than Poppa Shango. Wasn't around long though. Was Poppa Shango Kamala too?

That is true. For me it is not like that. I dont have any problems with Dagestan or Checnya, yes we have tough history, but people should move on.
For me its mma. I like how Khabib smashes people with his superior grappling. Good and spectaculsr technique. Thats it.
Good man. Most ethnic russians must hate north Caucasus fighters, i saw a poll that said 80% of russian voters wanted conor to win on a large russian website

No no, he was way bigger than Poppa Shango. Wasn't around long though. Was Poppa Shango Kamala too?
Kamala was the size of yokozuna. He defo wasnt papa shango. Papa was the godfather later on, talk about a change of character!

Back