Arlovski must be confused, hes Belarussian, not Russian.

I'd like to see your qualifications to speak about Eastern European history. Where's your PhD? Tbf I'm doubting if you even graduated high school.
Whats high school. Im not american you idiot

I'd like to see your qualifications to speak about Eastern European history. Where's your PhD? Tbf I'm doubting if you even graduated high school.
latest

Here we go again. Lets also ban US, UK, Australia or China anthems because they starved and murdered countless millions of people as well.

I think your right! Either way him, colonel gaddafi(sp) and slaughter were the shit back in the 90s

More mid 80s for Nikoli but yeah, loved old school WWF when I was a kid. The Saturday night shows were great

The Ultimate Warrior vs Tom Stephens, lol. I wonder who's going to win...

More mid 80s for Nikoli but yeah, loved old school WWF when I was a kid. The Saturday night shows were great

The Ultimate Warrior vs Tom Stephens, lol. I wonder who's going to win...
Nah mayne, slaighter and nikolai were tag partners during the early 90s. I remember Survivor Series during the gulf war. It was them two and some arab colonel

Go on. Teach me buddeh
1. In Belarus russian language is used more than their own
2. Millions of them work in Moscow, my colleagues too
3. We have customs union with them, duty free, work permit, free movement within countrues, no border

I hope that kind of depicts a little bit the reality. Sure there might be some right wing butthurt right wingers, but every country has them

Nah mayne, slaighter and nikolai were tag partners during the early 90s. I remember Survivor Series during the gulf war. It was them two and some arab colonel

Yeah but Volkov was a tagteam with some Boris dude in the 80s, I think they took on the Demolition (my favorite) at Wrestlemania 3

The Bolsheviks I believe they were called

1. In Belarus russian language is used more than their own
2. Millions of them work in Moscow, my colleagues too
3. We have customs union with them, duty free, work permit, free movement within countrues, no border

I hope that kind of depicts a little bit the reality. Sure there might be some right wing butthurt right wingers, but every country has them
So why is Belarus a country then instead of staying in Russia?

TS is confusing the pro-Russian Belorussians with the anti-Russian Ukrainians.

So why is Belarus a country then instead of staying in Russia?
They might join, wjo knows. Every ten years that topic is brought up.
You kinda have to understand what happened in 1991 , when the ussr collapsed. Russia didnt really have mich say on who stays or who goes, it was a mess, we could not even keep Crimea.
Plus them being different country doesnt prevent our nations from being slavic brothers and allies. So yeah, they dont hate russians

Yeah but Volkov was a tagteam with some Boris dude in the 80s, I think they took on the Demolition (my favorite) at Wrestlemania 3
Boris Yeltsyin...great tag team. Smash and axe were wearing dominatrix costumes...explains why you liked them haha. Road Warriors Animal and Hawk were my faves

Boris Yeltsyin...great tag team. Smash and axe were wearing dominatrix costumes...explains why you liked them haha. Road Warriors Animal and Hawk were my faves

Haha, I was like 6 and there walkout song was awesome. This was before the LOD came to the WWF too.

Boris Yeltsin was the President of Russia. Fuck his lastname just popped into my head but was gone just as quickly, lol

Edit. Boris Zukhov

it's on russia's general direction
people at ufc really think the continent thing is going to catch up fo real this time

They might join, wjo knows. Every ten years that topic is brought up.
You kinda have to understand what happened in 1991 , when the ussr collapsed. Russia didnt really have mich say on who stays or who goes, it was a mess, we could not even keep Crimea.
Plus them being different country doesnt prevent our nations from being slavic brothers and allies. So yeah, they dont hate russians
So who were you supporting tonight? Arlovski or the Dagestsn dude?

Haha, I was like 6 and there walkout song was awesome. This was before the LOD came to the WWF too.

Boris Yeltsin was the President of Russia. Fuck his lastname just popped into my head but was gone just as quickly, lol

Edit. Boris Zukhov
Zukhov! He was fuckin huge. That fucker was as big as the Warlord

Back