Ariel Helwani (UFC/MMA guy) is now the premier journalist in Boxing.

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This probably gets moved but w/e.

Ariel Helwani is the first person Saudi Arabia reaches out to on anything related to boxing/fighting. To prove it, here is a show Helwani just put together on the fly, to announce breaking news on the state of boxing in Saudi Arabia. Happy to see he’s getting the respect he deserves these days, check it out here.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't want to be Mohammed bin Salmon's favorite journalist for any subject, combat sports or otherwise.

I suppose it's better than being his least favorite journalist though.

MMA lost Ariel Helwani but gained Female Helwani aka Nina Strickland.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOXINGGGG HOURRR, ISS BACKKKK INNNN YOURRRR LIFE, ON THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 3RD 2024!

He’s not even the the premier pussy in MMA

This probably gets moved but w/e.

Ariel Helwani is the first person Saudi Arabia reaches out to on anything related to boxing/fighting. To prove it, here is a show Helwani just put together on the fly, to announce breaking news on the state of boxing in Saudi Arabia. Happy to see he’s getting the respect he deserves these days, check it out here.
Some potential posts for the OP:

Ariel is in good with one of those oil shiek guys, I forget which one, there’s so many. Ya know, the one he refers to as “his excellency”. Ariel licks his boot, and in return, he utilizes Ariel as his key to the western market. One hand washes the other. Add to that, his excellency gets points for being progressive. Historically speaking, his people and Ariel’s people haven’t quite always gotten along.

Back