Ariel Helwani Show vs MMA Hour with Luke Thomas - First episode guests

Who wins the journo contest ?

• Total voters
Is this a serious question?

Dana banned Ariel 2 times I think for being such a GREAT truthful journalist.

Luke is probably still welcome always.

Luke has interviewed almost all of the people on Ariel's guest list his Sirius show. He's also had Mike Tyson and Canelo Alvarez in studio for that show.

This is an exceedingly silly thread.

It's clear that the new MMA Hour is a departure from the old one.

The first tip off should be that the show is going to be at least 60% shorter going forward.

The types of interviews Luke has had are completely different than Ariel having the best fighters in the world on week after week. They make time to talk to him. Luke clearly doesn't have that kind of pull. If he did, his own shows would have more guests. Instead he's turning the mma hour into the type of podcasts he's already doing.

Manlet show vs Alpha GOAT show

LS4dOiC.png

Which is the alpha though?

DgjB939U8AAE8Nj.jpg

Or

12:20 p.m. -- The Monday Morning Analyst with Dan Hardy on UFC Singapore, UFC 226 mega fights and more.
45 minutes - Fill time for Lyoto Machida bailing after he realized who the host is
1:05 p.m. -- Brendan Schaub checks in on the latest headlines in MMA.
1:25 p.m. -- Kelvin Gastelum discusses his situation, what he's got planned for a return and more

Which is the alpha though?

DgjB939U8AAE8Nj.jpg

Or

12:20 p.m. -- The Monday Morning Analyst with Dan Hardy on UFC Singapore, UFC 226 mega fights and more.
45 minutes - Fill time for Lyoto Machida bailing after he realized who the host is
1:05 p.m. -- Brendan Schaub checks in on the latest headlines in MMA.
1:25 p.m. -- Kelvin Gastelum discusses his situation, what he's got planned for a return and more

tumblr_nsk7257p191tq4of6o1_400.gif

So, you're telling me, that ESPN, owned by Disney, has more money to spend on production than MMAFighting.com?

Get outta town.

Is this a serious post?

Do you know where Helwani worked before ESPN by any chance?

The types of interviews Luke has had are completely different than Ariel having the best fighters in the world on week after week. They make time to talk to him. Luke clearly doesn't have that kind of pull. If he did, his own shows would have more guests. Instead he's turning the mma hour into the type of podcasts he's already doing.

Uhhh....Luke has a daily three hour show on Sirius, which is his primary focus. He talks to prominent MMA fighters on said show all the time. The notion that he doesn't have the "pull" to talk to anybody on Ariel's guest list, when he's already interviewed most of them multiple times, is laughable.

Here here are excerpts of interviews from his Sirius show if you don't believe me:

https://soundcloud.com/thelukethomas

I never watched/listened to that shit anyway but FUCKING LOL at having a moron like Brendan Schaub as your guest.

Why do SJWs always come to be media figureheads?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they appeal to an optimum demographic range while people who are dedicated "anti-SJWs" are just assholes pushing an agenda to disparage the majority of the population.

Machida got confused and dipped out on Luke's show for Ariel's show.

Lyoto cancelled his appearance on Luke's MMA Hour, but is now appearing on Helwani's MMA Show. Shots fired.

I never watched/listened to that shit anyway but FUCKING LOL at having a moron like Brendan Schaub as your guest.

It's not like he didn't make multiple appearances when Helwani was running the show:

However, I do agree that it's baffling that Schaub gets paid by a major network to express his opinions and that he actually has a decent sized fanbase.

Ariels show is stacked.

Where can I watch it?

Back