Ariel Helwani Show vs MMA Hour with Luke Thomas - First episode guests

Who wins the journo contest ?

• Total voters
Ariel might have the better guests, but Luke is the more interesting host.

So, you're telling me, that ESPN, owned by Disney, has more money to spend on production than MMAFighting.com?

Get outta town.

How does one watch Ariels show if you live in Canada?

No ESPN up here.

luke is dressed like he want's to bury the show

<mma1>

you're still on my list for the eventual PHILOSOPH...ABLES
+grill talk

Grill talk not sure if you mean like BBQ or the urban dictionary def I looked up which is pretty fucking funny. But it sounds interesting.

Not sure about the philosophy aspect though.

Ariel built his show over 9 years - Luke will have caught up in a few months time - they have the format ready to go!

It's more about the connections Ariel has built through the course of his career. Luke Thomas has covered the sport just as long. Lol he's not going to "catch up" in a few months.

It's more about the connections Ariel has built through the course of his career. Luke Thomas has covered the sport just as long. Lol he's not going to "catch up" in a few months.

Ariel knows how to develop friendships with the fighters, Luke is a condescending robot who nobody wants to talk to.

Grill talk not sure if you mean like BBQ or the urban dictionary def I looked up which is pretty fucking funny. But it sounds interesting.

Not sure about the philosophy aspect though.
mainly grill
both definitions

mainly grill
both definitions

DHL approves, lol. Grilling grills.

Not necessarily opposed to philosophy, but I see some possibilities how that might not really work out.

You guys don't know how this game works.

Jay leno is gona swoop in soon and take both their shows. First guests will be Brock, Ronda, Conor and Tom cruise.

I prefer Luke as an analyst, but I don't think he has the pull to get the same calibre of guest that Ariel does.

I prefer Luke as an analyst, but I don't think he has the pull to get the same calibre of guest that Ariel does.

Luke has interviewed almost all of the people on Ariel's guest list his Sirius show. He's also had Mike Tyson and Canelo Alvarez in studio for that show.

This is an exceedingly silly thread.

It's clear that the new MMA Hour is a departure from the old one.

The first tip off should be that the show is going to be at least 60% shorter going forward.

Manlet show vs Alpha GOAT show

LS4dOiC.png

Luke has insinuated before on his live-chat that getting good guests on a show is usually a matter of kissing their managers' ass. Which he says he's not willing to do. So he's been firing subtweets at Ariel for a while now.

I wish Luke wasn't so obsessed with his beard but Ariel's show has wayyy better guests.

Back