Ariel Helwani Joins ESPN, Leaves MMA Fighting company. Will also have new ESPN+ show with Chael

The way espn cuts staff every other month I wouldn’t have taken that job.

Is that the end for MMA Hour? or will they still keep it and add another guy?. I actually quite like MMA Hour, its the only MMA show I really watch. Never really watch MMA Beat or the other stuff

Looks like the MMA Hour is not going away, just being rebranded.

Good for him. I don’t really listen to the guy but I can tell that he loves MMA and works hard as a MMA journalist

Ariel and Chael? I'm...

#ALLIN

q5L9GeF.gif

New York Ric in shambles

lol imagine that guy having to run their MMA hour now or have an expanded rule

Good for him. I don’t really listen to the guy but I can tell that he loves MMA and works hard as a MMA journalist
You have to appreciate a reporter who actually does his prep work homework and asks good relevant questions that fans want answered unlike most of the shit reporters who ask the stupidest questions already answered a million times.

I used to always watch post fight press conf and Dana scrums to get the latest scoops, but after Ariel got banned, the questions from everyone else were designed to suck Dana's dick.

good job ariel. unlike most, I actually like his content. good luck boy. i luuuuv u.

Good for Ariel.

He has put in the leg work and deserves a decent pay bump and reward for his efforts.

Must be truly great to work doing something you genuinely have a love and passion for.

I would love to cover MMA for a living, I would look forward to waking up in the mornings.
Well if a crybaby bitch like Ariel can cover MMA full time anybody can do it.

I look forward to the day it's canceled or they're replaced.
That's a bit harsh pal..
He's just trying to get on in life..

Like me saying can't wait until you get crabs..... Again

Insider information: Luke Thomas will replace Ariel as the MMA hour host.

Looking forward to it big time. Both do very well with what they do in the mma world.

Damn, good for Ariel. He has good ties with ESPN and regardless of how butthurt Dana gets at Ariel for doing his job, he can't get rid of him.

Good luck to my fellow ✡.

So how the fuck am I, as european fan, gonna get this content?

ESPN+ is only available in the US, am I right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back