Ariel Helwani about PvZ pull out: "That was without a doubt the best fight on the card"

czitos188

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After a while

"eeee yhhhhh. No, sorry. I mispoked it.

<36>

PVZ vs Eye who is on like a 15 fight losing streak? That was the best fight?

Helwani Nose

How much leeway are we going to give for someone making such outrageously idiotic statements?

I know 216 isn't the greatest PPV, but even that statement is taking the piss.

i need to see a clip of him saying that, no offense but that is an absurd statement and I can't believe he'd be stupid enough to say that without seeing proof lol

i need to see a clip of him saying that, no offense but that is an absurd statement and I can't believe he'd be stupid enough to say that without seeing proof lol
Agreed. Sherdog has a tendency of excluding context for obvious trollish reasons.

I thought it was a good fight. 125 is important and I'm immensely interested in the division and this was one of the first official 125 fights. I also like PVZ despite all the hate she gets on this board and I'm interested in how her new camp works out for her and in seeing what kind of success she can have.

He corrected himself right after and said it was one of the more intriguing fights. Fake news.

That was before Ray Borg interview. Can't provide link because show is airing.

I am so hyped for Ferguson vs Lee so this statement is insane to me.

tumblr_inline_ngy9xeEYIf1sj0dks.gif

Lightweight Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee
Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Ray Borg
Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum vs. Derrick Lewis

does Ariel Helwani even watch the fights? he is like TMZ, he is more concerned around the drama and gossip outside the cage.

Back