Media Ariel and Chael argument

The word "Destroyed" is really starting to lose its meaning....

Does anyone have any details as to what exactly happened between Ngannou and Chael? Between google and bing, I can't find a single thing on it.

Who cares what either of those buffoons has to say?

And who can listen to Chael for more than 30 seconds? Could he be more annoying?

Chael wanted to talk about the financial aspect of the fight and Ariel wanted to point out Chael (and a million others) got some things wrong ahead of it.

I thought Chael clearly won and was truly shocked when Ariel called him a coward. That's insane.

When the fake reporter said "it was reported Francis made 10 to 20 mill" Who reported it? He just said it on his show, he made it up. Always a fake journalist.

Sometimes I really don't get how Ariel is a 12x journalist of the year, bro isn't even a journalist, he's mostly there to stir shit up, talk shit and cry wolf

lol. obviously that's not all he does if he did win journalist of the year 12x.

ariel is indeed annoying, but so is chael. and at the end of the day, chael had indeed been shitting on francis' move leaving the ufc and said he fumbled the bag, and francis pretty much won and proved he made the right decision. chael could have just admitted he was wrong. on the other hand though, ariel's approach at the very beginning of that interview was just insulting. no surprise chael just doubled down because of that.

The most unprofessional spectacle I’ve seen in many years. Pathetic on both parts.

When crybaby started saying "Say it to my face" over and over, dear LORD. This dude is so far up his own ass.

One of these days Ariel is going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get knocked out for it. Trained fighters aren't the kind of people you want to be cocky with and talk shit to. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.

I was sorta predicting that after what Francis did, Ariel would start acting like real fucking winner and the first target was Chael. The MMA hour stream is still going and I only watched bits of it but here are the cliffs.

Ariel starts the interview by telling Chael to apologize and eat crow.
Wants Chael to admit that he was wrong about Francis fumbling the bag.
Chael praises the performance but points out that the event was a loss in terms of finances.
Chael says the PPV bombed. This angers Ariel.
Start arguing about money. Ariel says Francis got 20 million. Chael says 10.
Ariel brags about his 13 trophies of best journalist. <45>
Ariel then brags Francis is going to make double the money in his next boxing match.
Chael rightfully points out the match, heading into the event, had little significance as Uysk was waiting.
Ariel again brags about Francis making 40 million in his next fight.
Then it gets heated. Ariel says he would talk to Chael in person like this. Chael gets mad too and said he'd choke Ariel out. Ariel calls Chael a UFC shill. Chael calls him bitter over UFC.
Interestingly, Chael and Francis almost came to blows in Vegas way back. Too lazy to find that video.
Ariel: Don't be a coward and saw it to my face and grow a fucking pair.
AGAIN brags about Francis making millions.
Chael goes to leave and Ariel starts calling him a weasel, bitch, coward etc etc. Screeches constantly about lying.

LMFAO I bet even Francis wouldn't be defensive about the PPV but damn, Ariel takes every criticism about the whole event as a personal insult.

Chael is a joke

One of these days Ariel is going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get knocked out for it. Trained fighters aren't the kind of people you want to be cocky with and talk shit to. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.
A fighter attacking a civilian because of a disagreement is pathetic.

Damn Chael really jumped the shark on this one. Acting like a Dana nuthugger and not being able to admit he was wrong. Not to mention does exactly what Dana does and begin hurling insults like weasel/liar/idiot when he has no logical comebacks and threatening to strangle him lmao. Pathetic

Ariel with another 10-6

Ariel acted like such a dick from the start that was never going to happen, worm move from Ariel as expected, clearly still cries about Dana white
This has been their dynamic since they had Ariel And the Bad Guy. Both gave each other shit for bad takes all the time.

Ariel is a pathetic weasel and nobody likes him. He is definitely a bitter bitch towards the UFC and hides behind his NY studio talking shit

Horrible take. Makes sense since you watch the clown guru

Anyone who thinks Chael won that argument is either extremely stupid, or biased, or likely both.

Chael is the golden shill. He also lives off saying dumb stuff, literally

Once a troll always a troll Chael will be remembered more for running his mouth than his actual fighting ability and skills.

Anyone who thinks Chael won that argument is either extremely stupid, or biased, or likely both.
When it turns to redirecting to constant insults and threats to strangle someone, that person lost the argument.

A fighter attacking a civilian because of a disagreement is pathetic.

I would typically agree, but Ariel spouts off more than most. He told Chael to "grow some balls" and "say it to his face". Say that to fighters enough, it'll backfire at some point.

It was all about Ariel? lol you didn't watch the video, that's obvious. It was actually all about Francis and Chael being wrong about Francis............
no it was not
ariel included himself from the get go and said look WE did it, i was right you was wrong apologize you bad man, in front of live audience while citing chael as a friend
he uses francis as a tool for his agenda
in chaels case i would have stopped the interview right there after that sneak attack

no it was not
ariel included himself from the get go and said look WE did it, i was right you was wrong apologize you bad man, in front of live audience while citing chael as a friend
he uses francis as a tool for his agenda
in chaels case i would have stopped the interview right there after that sneak attack
It was hilarious. I loved it. He completely embarrassed Chael so bad that the guy who never shuts up, was left silent lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back