Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v2: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Trump Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
76mrtR3.jpg

how about instead of building a wall down south we just build a wall around the entire middle east.

Israelis doing it exactly right--bulldoze bomber's house, deport his family. Will make these fiends think twice before blowing themselves up.

That's right. Let's punish people for the actions of other adults. That seems fair. Sounds like some North Korea inspiration. Let's just take several generations of family and put them in work camps until they die!

Or..... lets target the source of the problem. ISIS strongholds, funding, and online propaganda channels. I'm all for destroying Raqqa and any other ISIS stronghold, arresting and imprisoning/executing those caught funding or supporting in any manner, and viciously going after online propaganda. You know, something rational that can actually be accomplished.

It's truly a horrifying sight.

White progressives response to hatred towards them by Islam or people of color is always more white guilt.

I'm convinced white progressives get sexual gratification from all of this progress. They can't let it go.

Dirty tactics like this are encouraged in the fight against white supremacy.

Whats wrong with white people preserving a heritage?

It's truly a horrifying sight.

White progressives response to hatred towards them by Islam or people of color is always more white guilt.

I'm convinced white progressives get sexual gratification from all of this progress. They can't let it go.

Thats Norm MacDonald hes a stand up comedian, im guessing hes jk, lol

Whats wrong with white people preserving a heritage?

Um, everything!? White people are old and racist. They're not having kids so I think it's time for the United States, Canada, Australia, The UK, Europe and Scandinavia to have a new face and culture.

Thats Norm MacDonald hes a stand up comedian, im guessing hes jk, lol

Something tells me he's not. Me on the other hand...

You know what? These bombs mostly hit people who hunk you should tolerate being blown up and raped. So maybe if enough of hem get killed off the vote can be affected?

You sick fuck. They were kids at a concert. I guess you view us school shootings the same? Their parents were probably pro gun so they had it coming?

Um, everything!? White people are old and racist. They're not having kids so I think it's time for the United States, Canada, Australia, The UK, Europe and Scandinavia to have a new face and culture.

Something tells me he's not. Me on the other hand...
It's Norm MacDonald. He's being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back