Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v2: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Trump Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of this neck cutter.
UK-Attack.jpg

Atheism is inherently self destructive. As evidenced by the USSR, it is unable to survive on its own. Its best chance for survival is to act as a parasite on a host nation. As long as it doesn't kill the host, it should survive as well as any other parasite.
You are a dumbass.

Oh he was a "British soccer fan" huh? That's a relief.

I was once called tasteless/ban-eligible here for stating that I consider far-left disinformation journalists to be worse than pedophiles based on the cumulative damage they will inflict on society over their lifetimes. I stand by it.

The insidiousness of an immoral act does not reduce the suffering it causes. They are absolutely the bane of mankind.

Last edited:
Well I'm sure a good percentage of those people probably supported immigration. So I don't feel as bad as if it happened at a Ted Nugent concert.

It's like being a communist and then seeing your family starve as a result. Sad, but, you should have seen it coming.

Jesus is the foundation of the West. Ignore his teaching at your parrel. Truth will set you free.

You are sick in the head.

You know what? These bombs mostly hit people who hunk you should tolerate being blown up and raped. So maybe if enough of hem get killed off the vote can be affected?

1200px-Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Albert Pike.

Fucking wizards man!

Guess the religion
Just because this bears repeating, and Tommy Robinson has even mentioned something along these lines. This is a response I got from Gerhvino to a post where I basically said "get your shit together UK muslims. Now I've butted heads with G on many occasions, and we don't generally see eye to eye, but this is a good post that shines the light on a deeper issue in the UK I think. Please excuse the clumsy copy/paste job. @Gervinho

"People speak up....speaking gets you nowhere. Muslims dont control the laws, the sentencing in the country. There are people among us who support this people, there are people who has been recorded praising them and supporting them and got off with warning from the police. Action speaks louder than words. These people are very good at keeping their meetings secret and really take time to get to know you before they open up to you. I know people who has infiltrated them to get it on records and risk their lives. Those same people got a slap in the hand by the law. In the end it is about lack of respect imo. We see them as ignorant simpletons....barbarians. We underestimate them. We need to take them much more serious and see them as threat to civilization........and the saddest part is as hard as this attack hit many of us. There will be worse attacks, its gonna take something truly sick like a kindergarden full in children being blown up for people to wake up. I have zero problem with deporting people who openly support them. If you are caught supporting these people and is an immigrant, you need to be deported. I expect the same responses from politicians, I expect the same responses from the average people....but in 3-4 days life goes on until next attack."

I just wanted to carry this post over into this version to help put things into perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back