Are you still a fan of Jones (poll)

Are you still a fan of Jones?

• Total voters
USADA should include "junk" size pre/just before/post match.

Maybe UFC should add it as "Tale of the tape" stats.

You should have an option yes as oppose to 'yes and hes still goat'. You could remain a fan without being delusional.

I voted #3 btw
If you're a fan you know he's the goat.

You're not a fan, so you are blinded by hate and can't see he's the goat.

Was never a fan.

I knew he was fake from day 1 and said it on the forum straight away, most thought he was some angel back then but it was easy to spot his fake ass.

Fuck no! Jones has been fake phony since day 1.

I honestly think a reason for the disdain of Jones is because of racism.

Honestly, you are an idiot. Of course the issue is racism and not the fact that he uses cocaine, has a hit and run in which he came back to get his drugs and runs off again, and has failed two tests and been stripped of his title multiple times.

never was a fan, but he is definitely the greatest LHW of all time and I have always respected him as a fighter, even if not as a person.

Yea, i don't give a shit.

Plenty of legal stuff gives advantages.
Sure, but if you don't see the difference between what is legal, and what isn't then that is your prerogative, but if it was no big deal, then why did a guy who every thought of as the greatest the sport had seen, take them? Because he knew he could not win without them, no other reason is even plausible. The reason steroids give you and advantage, especially in today's MMA climate, is that there chances are that your opponent is NOT taking them, thus advantage to the cheater. Thing is, people only knowingly cheat, because they know it is their only path to victory. Wonder how that cheating is going to do for feeding his kids, and making his mortgage now.

Sure, but if you don't see the difference between what is legal, and what isn't then that is your prerogative, but if it was no big deal, then why did a guy who every thought of as the greatest the sport had seen, take them? Because he knew he could not win without them, no other reason is even plausible. The reason steroids give you and advantage, especially in today's MMA climate, is that there chances are that your opponent is NOT taking them, thus advantage to the cheater. Thing is, people only knowingly cheat, because they know it is their only path to victory. Wonder how that cheating is going to do for feeding his kids, and making his mortgage now.

It's not a big deal at all to me.

There are legal and illegal advantages. Some give bigger advantages but they all still give advantages in their own way so i don't care. Impossible to gain technique and conditioning without working for it even if you have a helper drug.

to those who say yes:your fav fighter is a fraud who doesn't trust his skills to beat his biggest rival DC.<Gordonhat>
It doesn't make it right but they all cheat, Cormier cheated with the towel

It doesn't make it right but they all cheat, Cormier cheated with the towel
it can't be compared to jones taking steroids to have a advantage over a 40-year old man.

it can't be compared to jones taking steroids to have a advantage over a 40-year old man.
It's still cheating. Maybe Cormier not having to lose 1.2 lbs gave him way more advantage (since he would have probably been taken to hospital if he had to loose them) than someone using steroids. The point is at the highest level the guys are so good they take whatever advantage they can get and most times it's by breaking the rules

I never liked his personality, but I liked him for his, what I considered at the time, excellence. It's the same reason that I'm a Mayweather fan despite his personality. Now that's all thrown into doubt.

As far as waiting for the details to all come out, it's his fault that so many of us will no longer extend him that courtesy.

Jones needs to get beaten and lose...then I'd be okay with not being a fan of his fighting

as for his personality/personal life i just dont care

He was my favorite UFC fighter years ago; I've liked him less and less over the years. I haven't been a fan for a few years now.

It's not a big deal at all to me.

There are legal and illegal advantages. Some give bigger advantages but they all still give advantages in their own way so i don't care. Impossible to gain technique and conditioning without working for it even if you have a helper drug.
I agree with that, most def.

I think it's needed a 4th option saying: "I think he's innocent this time, but not his biggest fan"

Back