Are you still a fan of Jones (poll)

Are you still a fan of Jones?

• Total voters
Can't believe how many people said yes. The dude is a cancer to the sport and clearly just a piece of shit at this point. He was given more chances than anyone in the history of MMA.

yeah we dc fans are so trigged for jones failing a drug test

You resorted to personal attacks that had nothing to do with fighting and tried to justify DC's cheating while trying to call Jones out on cheating.

He is arguably the greatest fighter of all time and easily one of the most exciting fighters ever.

We should also wait until all the facts are out on this case.

I honestly think a reason for the disdain of Jones is because of racism.

Gus is a much worse human being than Jones and he's like some hero around here,

Jones makes a few mistakes and he's detested, it's sad really.

LCyghqU.gif

Gus made a mistake in the past and has been a role model citizen ever since, Humble in victory and humble in defeat. Your boy is a spoilt entitled brat. People on here love Cormier and last i checked hes just as black as Jones, but sure, bring up the race card. Is this how u retionalize problems in your own life? Blame it on everything except ur own personal actions. Hows that going for u?

If USADA makes it impossible for athletes to gain an advantage then they'll switch tactics and start giving their opponents disadvantages a la Tonya Harding.

Do we want to see our athletes slashing each other's balls or swinging bats at kneecaps or else throwing acid in each other's faces just due us having our panties an a bunch over PEDs?

Or, put another way - do you prefer to see your fave MMA fighter popped for PEDs or lying at the side of the road with his ball sack cut open?

I'm opting for PEDs, personally.

Still the goat.

Everyone's on something.

Jones is just simply better

<Goldie11>

I used to hate Jones but i've come to really realise how talented he actually is. Plus he managed to ko DC without poking him in the eyes.

Waiting on all the information and evidence to come out.

Can't see myself ever not being a fan of Jones tho but, man...He doesn't make it easy.
Just pissed that he's most likely gonna be gone for a long time again after we just got him back.

They're all on it. I agree with the last part.

#FreeJones

You resorted to personal attacks that had nothing to do with fighting and tried to justify DC's cheating while trying to call Jones out on cheating.
i just wanted to remind you he is a scumbag outside and inside of the octagon.

but what has Fedor to do with this topic?

and why the f*ck is Fedor overrated? dominated the hw division for almost 10 years.

Fedor's Record vs Ranked Opponents:

WIN - Brett Rogers - Nov / 7 / 2009 -- Strikeforce / M-1 Global - Fedor vs. Rogers
7 hw - 2009 - Nov 1 - Fight Matrix-Published
6 hw - 2009 - Oct 31 - Sherdog
8 hw - 2009 - Oct 27 - MMA Weekly
6 hw - 2009 - Oct 13 (16) - Independent World MMA Rankings

WIN - Andrei Arlovski - Jan / 24 / 2009 -- Affliction - Day of Reckoning
19' P4P - 2008 - Dec 31 - YAHOO
3 hw - 2009 - JAN (4?) - MMA Fighting
2 hw - 2009 - Jan 11 - Bloody Elbow-Meta
2 hw - 2009 - Jan 7 - Sherdog
2 hw - 2009 - Jan 6 - Sports Illustrated/Josh Gross

WIN - Tim Sylvia - Jul / 19 / 2008 -- Affliction - Banned
4 hw - 2008 - Jul 9 - Sherdog
5 hw - 2008 - Jul 8 - MMA Weekly
5 hw - 2008 - Jun 30 - MMA Fighting
5 hw - 2008 - Jun 24 - Bloody Elbow-Meta

WIN - Matt Lindland - Apr / 14 / 2007 -- Bodog Fight - Clash of the Nations
8 P4P - 2007 - Mar 30 - MMA on Tap
1 mw - 2007 - Apr 10 - MMA Weekly
3 mw - 2007 - Mar 7 - MMA News
2 mw - 2007 - JAN (17) - Bloody Knux
1 mw - 2006 - Nov 30 - MMA Fighting

WIN - Mark Hunt - Dec / 31 / 2006 -- Pride FC - Shockwave 2006
9 hw - 2006 - Dec 19 - MMA Weekly
7 hw - 2006 - Nov 30 - MMA Fighting
9 hw - 2006 - Nov 29 - MMA News
5 hw - 2006 - NOV - Associated Fight Press-Fightsport

WIN - Mirko Filipovic - Aug / 28 / 2005 -- Pride FC - Final Conflict 2005
2 hw - 2005 - Aug 12 - Fighters & Broadcasters Poll
3 hw - 2005 - JUN - Full Contact Fighter
3 hw - 2005 - May (12) - Bloody Knux
3 hw - 2005 - May 4 - ADCC MMA Top Ten

WIN - Tsuyoshi Kosaka - Apr / 3 / 2005 -- Pride - Bushido 6
17' hw - 2005 - Mar 8 - MMA Fighting
15 hw - 2005 - Apr 1 - Fight Matrix-Generated*^^^

WIN - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - Dec / 31 / 2004 -- Pride - Shockwave 2004
2 hw - 2004 - Dec 26 - The MMA Collective-MMARanks
1 hw - 2004 - Dec 20 - ADCC MMA Top Ten
2 hw - 2004 - NOV - Fighters & Broadcasters Poll
2 hw - 2004 - Nov 14 - MMA Fighting

WIN - Naoya Ogawa - Aug / 15 / 2004 -- Pride FC - Final Conflict 2004
15 hw - 2004 - Jul 5 - MMA Fighting

WIN - Kevin Randleman - Jun / 20 / 2004 -- Pride FC - Critical Countdown 2004
10 lhw - 2004 - May 20 - ADCC MMA Top Ten
8 lhw - 2004 - MAY - Fighters & Broadcasters Poll
9 lhw - 2004 - Apr 12 - Stephen Quadros

WIN - Mark Coleman - Apr / 25 / 2004 -- Pride FC - Total Elimination 2004
8 hw - 2004 - APR^ - Max Fighting/Josh Gross
10 hw - 2004 - Apr 1 - Fight Matrix-Generated*^^^

WIN - Kazuyuki Fujita - Jun / 8 / 2003 -- Pride 26 - Bad to the Bone
10 hw - 2003 - May 4 - MMA News

WIN - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - Mar / 16 / 2003 -- Pride 25 - Body Blow
1 hw - 2003 - Mar 4 - MMA News
1 hw - 2003 - MAR^ - Associated Fight Press-Fightsport
1 hw - 2003 - Feb 15 - MMA Media Top 10
1 hw - 2003 - Jan 31 - Fighters & Broadcasters Poll

WIN - Heath Herring - Nov / 24 / 2002 -- Pride 23 - Championship Chaos 2
4 hw - 2002 - Nov 1 - MMA Media Top 10
4 hw - 2002 - OCT - Associated Fight Press-Fightsport
3 hw - 2002 - Sep 4 - Stephen Quadros
7 hw - 2002 - FEB - MMA Weekly-Fan Vote

WIN - Semmy Schilt - Jun / 23 / 2002 -- Pride 21 - Demolition
10 hw - 2002 - Jun 11 - MMA Media Top 10
9 hw - 2002 - Jan 12 - Stephen Quadros

WIN - Renato Sobral - Aug / 11 / 2001 -- Rings - 10th Anniversary
8 hw - 2001 - Jul 1 - Fight Matrix-Generated*^^^
9 hw - 2001 - JAN - MMA Writers Top Ten (^2-0 vs TK & Tamura)
You wasted your time on all that garbage. lol

lol Fuck Jon Jones. Do you guys realize what a blow this is to MMA and the UFC when it needed him the most? He stood to inherit EVERYTHING and he pissed it away, AGAIN. And half of you STILL let him off the hook? Who cares if everyone cheats, DON'T GET CAUGHT AND WE WON'T CARE. Fuck this douche bag. Jones is hammering the nails on UFC's coffin. lol Fuck this mentally fragile pathologically lying psychopath. I'm over it.

He is arguably the greatest fighter of all time and easily one of the most exciting fighters ever.

We should also wait until all the facts are out on this case.

I honestly think a reason for the disdain of Jones is because of racism.

Gus is a much worse human being than Jones and he's like some hero around here,

Jones makes a few mistakes and he's detested, it's sad really.
I don't know if you're joking or serious - can't tell from the deadpan tone - but if you're serious now is NOT the time to expect anyone to be sensitive to this kind of argument!

Jon just let down a TON of fans who had RELUCTANTLY come back over to him. Let the dust settle and if it finds him looking guilty do not expect this argument to rise above the water mark of Jones' behaviour and decisions.

At some point a man has to look at his own decisions and behaviour in the mirror. If this is legit cheating now is that time for Jones. He's let a TON of ppl down. And not due to him being black.

I am very sensitive to the hidden prevalent in society and therefore MMA. But this one is really on Jon if he did it.

Cyborg gets the same hate and if she had the biggest fight of the year and then popped......well....... she's not black but she'd feel like she was.

Like everything in society, race plays some part, as does sex, looks, height, etc.. But the biggest part of this is Jon's behaviiour and choices.

For the dudes that voted for the second option, bro, really? I hope Jones' B testing comes out negative so I can laugh at your traitorous asses.

FUCK USADA

Exactly. Personal attacks to dodge your own hypocrisy of DC being a proven cheat.

Get fucked.
dc's towelgate can't be compared to jones using steroid to beat his biggest rival.your hero used steroid because he was too scared to get his ass kicked by dc.

giphy.gif

lol Fuck Jon Jones. Do you guys realize what a blow this is to MMA and the UFC when it needed him the most? He stood to inherit EVERYTHING and he pissed it away, AGAIN. And half of you STILL let him off the hook? Who cares if everyone cheats, DON'T GET CAUGHT AND WE WON'T CARE. Fuck this douche bag. Jones is hammering the nails on UFC's coffin. lol Fuck this mentally fragile pathologically lying psychopath. I'm over it.
You can still be a fan whilst at the same time thinking he's a liability. I was pretty damn excited to see him fight again and hey....here we go again, another suspension

Can't believe how many people said yes. The dude is a cancer to the sport and clearly just a piece of shit at this point. He was given more chances than anyone in the history of MMA.

There has to be some sort of pathology that goes along with continuing to support Jones, sort of like battered-spouse syndrome. These unbalanced people know that he will continually let them down and ruin what little legitimacy his career had left, but they can't help it.

You can still be a fan whilst at the same time thinking he's a liability. I was pretty damn excited to see him fight again and hey....here we go again, another suspension
I'd love to see him fight again too, clean. See what he's really made of. I doubt we'll ever get that chance. His old college teammate Covington tweeted out "Jones popped again, I'm shocked. #toldyouso" insinuating he's been cheating his entire UFC career back to his college wrestling days. I would love to see Jon Jones fight. The real Jon "BONES" skinny ass Jones.

I'd love to see him fight again too, clean. See what he's really made of. I doubt we'll ever get that chance. His old college teammate Covington tweeted out "Jones popped again, I'm shocked. #toldyouso" insinuating he's been cheating his entire UFC career back to his college wrestling days. I would love to see Jon Jones fight. The real Jon BONES skinny ass Jones.
I think we did see him fight without roids and that was against OSP....no thank you. I'd be interested in seeing him fight 3 rounds clean.

Haha Covington is such a troll but can't blame him

Back