Are you still a fan of Jones (poll)

Are you still a fan of Jones?

• Total voters
You should have an option yes as oppose to 'yes and hes still goat'. You could remain a fan without being delusional.

I voted #3 btw

to those who say yes:your fav fighter is a fraud who doesn't trust his skills to beat his biggest rival DC.<Gordonhat>

You should have an option yes as oppose to 'yes and hes still goat'. You could remain a fan without being delusional.

I voted #3 btw
d7d

Any real fan is too conflicted to answer that before we have more information and more nails in the coffin

You know, usually a funeral precedes a wake. All we have now is vultures circling overhead. Let's wait for the death or resurrection before all this....

Ill always be a fan, his fights really entertained me and i love his fighting style. Hes probably a cheater though, but lost of high level athletes cheat is what people dont want to admit.

I bet 90% of the UFC was cheating pre USADA. I bet a good amount still are and just havent been caught yet.

to those who say yes:your fav fighter is a fraud who doesn't trust his skills to beat his biggest rival DC.<Gordonhat>

But his biggest rival is probably cheating too (based on the "70% to 90% of MMA athletes dope" rule) so it's all good!

Even if he's a proven cheater, he'll still be higher on the goat ranking than Fedor.

Not anymore.... now the true GOAT is GSP!

He is arguably the greatest fighter of all time and easily one of the most exciting fighters ever.

We should also wait until all the facts are out on this case.

I honestly think a reason for the disdain of Jones is because of racism.

Gus is a much worse human being than Jones and he's like some hero around here,

Jones makes a few mistakes and he's detested, it's sad really.

He is innocent until he poops.<JonesDXSuckIt>

True, but that doesn't mean the playing field really was unfair to him. But I agree that he can't be called a cheater.

Yet.

The same USADA official who pee'd in Jones pee could do the same to Daniel any day now.

I always thought he was the most dominant champ ever, but I have to agree with DC, it appears he has been cheating all along, and as Mark Hunt would say, "Fuck that cheater"!

Not anymore.... now the true GOAT is GSP!

Jones failed 2 out of 3 USADA tests. Silva failed his first random drug test.

GSP hasn't been tested once under USADA.
"When the guys test for the steroids, (they should have) no more fights," Silva said. "When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport."
- Anderson Silva

Back