Are you going to watch the eclipse on Monday?

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2MC81NDUvb3JpZ2luYWwvc29sYXItZWNsaXBzZS1wYXRoLmpwZw==

First Total solar eclipse to cross the US since June 8th 1918. Next one will be in 7 years and go from Mexico through Texas area to GOAT New England .
Where I am we are suppose to get about 60% in this one. Anyone in the path of the total eclipse this Monday?

It's funny that they have been promoting this on the local news for a month and now they're warning people not to look at it. I have welding helmets to watch it with but I don't really see any point to it. It will be about 85% here with showers and thunderstorms forecast so it will likely be cloudy anyway.

Last edited:
It's funny that they have been promoting this on the local news for a month and now they're warning people not to look at it. I have welding helmets to watch it with but I don't really see any point to it. It ill be about 85% here with showers and thunderstorms forecast so it will likely be cloudy anyway.
Suppose to be nice here but the closest place to see the 100% real deal to me is suppose to be cloudy... plus like 12 hour drive away

don't plan on it, but if it happens, it happens.

Are you in the total eclipse area? Where u can see the whole thing? 60% here

I'm just North of the Border and I think it's 90% here, but I have a friend who is interested in astronomy so we're going to do a wee road trip and find a 100% zone.

I'm just North of the Border and I think it's 90% here, but I have a friend who is interested in astronomy so we're going to do a wee road trip and find a 100% zone.
That be cool I have to wait until the next one to see it 100% . Will also have to go to Vermont which I don't mind as they have amazing beer there

I am busy on Monday. wish they could postpone till Tuesday :)

That be cool I have to wait until the next one to see it 100% . Will also have to go to Vermont which I don't mind as they have amazing beer there

haha yeah, I think our trip will have more to do with beer than eclipse, but it will be pretty cool to see I'm sure

I have Nashville hotel booked. Total cost of trip will be like $800. Worth it???

I have Nashville hotel booked. Total cost of trip will be like $800. Worth it???

I've never been to Nashville . How many days are you going? Think it would be a good trip . Have you been before?

Yep. Gonna be good. What time is it again?

Yep. Gonna be good. What time is it again?
Like best time is 245 here between 1 and 3 eastern the whole thing will happen here . The super map in OP shows the best time to see it in your area

I'll just DVR it, or something.

Back