Are you going to watch the eclipse on Monday?

Pretty awesome what you did to be able to take the photograph and view the Eclipse. Also when Trump was looking up at the Eclipse without any special glasses or anything one of his staffers yelled "Don't Look!" lol

{<jordan}

In order to properly take a photo of the Eclipse you need to change settings on your phone in regards to exposure, aperture, ISO and so on. I tried to do it with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge without changing any settings and all I got was the regular Sun. I had my DSLR all setup though and with the proper manual settings and it worked like a charm

Ahh ok. I changed the exposure but I had know idea about the other stuff.
Oh nice! I am just north as well pretty much in Rouge., it was just that one cloud that came through at just the right time so I wheeled over on 501 and snapped it

Damn, good timing. I was actually off 501 a little farther south, right on the limits between Durham and Bahama.

Pretty awesome what you did to be able to take the photograph and view the Eclipse. Also when Trump was looking up at the Eclipse without any special glasses or anything one of his staffers yelled "Don't Look!" lol

For the gif I posted I just put a cheap pair of solar glasses over and old phone and recorded just in case it ruined it.

I acutally planned on getting better pics or at least trying. I ordered a remote for my DLSR and a tripod only to realize that Amazon sold out of solar filters.

For the gif I posted I just put a cheap pair of solar glasses over and old phone and recorded just in case it ruined it.

I acutally planned on getting better pics or at least trying. I ordered a remote for my DLSR and a tripod only to realize that Amazon sold out of solar filters.
Did you have solar glasses, you could have used the filter on them to take photos with the DLSR however its a pain to do so but you could have

Explain this flat earthers!

Attachments

• IMG_7716.JPG
    IMG_7716.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 4
I saw the full eclipse. For around two minutes it got extremely dark, crickets started getting loud. It was pretty surreal, probably never get the chance to see anything like that agian.

The clouds were mostly blocking the sun and it never got dark where I was.

I saw the full eclipse. For around two minutes it got extremely dark, crickets started getting loud. It was pretty surreal, probably never get the chance to see anything like that agian.
It's happening again in like 2025.

i didn't watch the eclipse but it got really dark outside all the sudden like doomsday was coming. kinda spooky.

If you saw it in Kentucky, then:

screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-4-39-29-pm-1501274451.png

Just wait 7 years.

It was really cool, I was camping in Eastern Oregon in the path of totality. Found a beautiful meadow and watched with about 75 other people. It was way cooler than I thought it would be. One thing I was not expecting was how cold it got. Starting about 30 minutes before the peak I had to go back to the car and get my jacket. The corona was also really beautiful, thats to circle of light around the moon during the full eclipse.

I really want to go to the next one now.

Fuck that drive home man. You'd think Illinois would have been a bit better prepared and not closed lanes left and right and run out of gas. Took me FIFTEEN fucking hours to make the 6.5 hour drive home. And I didn't even get to go home - slept from 5am-6am in the back of my car then hit the road again and went straight to work smelling and feeling like shit.

It was really cool, I was camping in Eastern Oregon in the path of totality. Found a beautiful meadow and watched with about 75 other people. It was way cooler than I thought it would be. One thing I was not expecting was how cold it got. Starting about 30 minutes before the peak I had to go back to the car and get my jacket. The corona was also really beautiful, thats to circle of light around the moon during the full eclipse.

I really want to go to the next one now.
im going to next one, in vermont

im going to next one, in vermont

Sounds awesome! I love Vermont and have spent a lot of time in the Hanover area. I tried to convince my daughter to go to UVM but she was not interested in being that far from home (California).

Not sure what the weather is like in April in Vermont as you want to make sure you are at a place with clear skies. Make your plans early and do it. It was worth the effort and cost as it was an awesome event.

Back