Are you blocked by any fighter on Twitter?

Floyd Mayweather has me blocked.

IMG_2852.png

So you're admitting you're a dick who insults fighters on Twitter? What are you 16?

No wonder fighters don't post on Sherdog.
What a stupid post. People block users for any number of reasons.

1) Why do you have twitter?
2) Why are you proud of being blocked?

1) Twitter is great. What I don't understand is following people, say fighters, in order to reply to them with snarky remarks.

2) Beats me.

I hate to admit it but I got blocked by Dana for asking him why they hadn't yet signed Jonas Bilharinho to a contract before the MAC/Aldo fight, hilariously I then got a like from Jonas himself.

I guess maybe it was the way I worded the question as in something to the effect that here you have an exciting Brazilian fighter who has a striking base and speaks great English and is a finisher... This should be a no brainer...
Bam, cock blocked...lol

I'm blocked by every fighter in the FW, LW and WW divisions.

Bizarre.

Oh YEAH??? Well I'M blocked by every single Twitter user on the planet since I don't have an account and never will, so beat THAT~! :p

True power is when you accomplish what you want without ever having to do anything at all.

I'm gonna block everyone that shits on Twitter for no apparent reason.

I'm blocked by Jon Jones, Alistair Overeem and Dustin Poirier. I'm also blocked by Dana White but he's not a fighter.

TBH I don't remember why Jon Jones or Dana White blocked me, I don't even think I've ever tweeted anything offensive to them.

I remember I tweeted Overeem once after he got KO'd by Bigfoot telling him basically to get it together and that I hate seeing him getting knocked out like that lol.

Dustin one time was going back and forth with Conor after their fight, and he tweeted a pic of Joe Duffy choking Conor out so I told him yeah but he already knocked you out in one round so it doesn't really make sense, so he blocked me.
I will never understand why people say this to fighters. It's literally the most useless thing you can tell someone after a loss.
The guy obviously didn't plan on getting knocked the fuck out. He knows he fucked up. He watched the video, and coaches undoubtedly grilled him on it. Lol the last thing Alistair Overeem needs is nerds telling him what he should and shouldn't of done in a fight.

no usually they actually contact me, them or their camps

I'm blocked by BJ and Dana. I don't remember why Dana blocked me, but I told BJ/whoever runs his Twitter that his display pic should be his face after the Nick fight. I was blocked a few minutes later. I've always been a big fan of BJ though and what I said makes me come off as an asshole obviously, but oh well.

I remember I had sent a tweet to him talking about if he still believes GSP greased (we all know he did, just messing around) and he said "Someday the truth will be known. Until then, God bless you and your family". Also had a 'yo mama' joke contest or whatever with Dana. He destroyed me.

Jessica penne. No idea why, I'd never even tagged her in a tweet. Happened after her bio passport violation. Guess she didn't like something I wrote.

And Victor conte, although he's not a fighter.

And dizz, but he's just a twat

Blocking people is pretty sad tbh. I only do it as a last resort

Back