Are you blocked by any fighter on Twitter?

LOL at all the out of touch geezers calling shedog 'social media' hahahaha. Yall kill me.

i tried twitter but got banned for not being brainwashed by cultural marxism

Cyborg. I didn't even say anything bad. She blocked me because i compared her to Wand. Never said anything a out steroids etc. In fact I've said much worse things to Jones and he didn't block me. But Cryborg blocked me for nothing. Waaaaaaa

Ive only been blocked by Rampage on twitch.tv. He was playing GTA and was driving a truck. I said he hadnt done this since he lost to Forrest. He got all mad and bitchy and told his mods to ban me.

I'm blocked on Twitter by Angela Hill.

Yeah the truth hurts apparently..

Question for you and all other wwe casual Conor haters in general: Are you in denial about the fights in general, or do you just not watch them?

Not a fighter but i got blocked by Kam Chancellor even though im a big fan.

Lol Megan fcking Anderson replied to me once. Yeah...I know...she wants my D.

Question for you and all other wwe casual Conor haters in general: Are you in denial about the fights in general, or do you just not watch them?
No I just have fought professionally and now teach, so I watch things subjectively and not as a fan boy or biased like yourself and most casuals and couch surfers do. But welcome to mma, when it becomes a sport and not an entertainment piece, maybe you will grasp it better.

You must be trolling. How did Mendes beat Conor in the standup? I remember him taking him down and landing some GnP. But on the feet Conor was beating him from post to post.
Watch the fight.. it helps to answer questions that are obvious in answer.

Yes
A few Cant take the truth

No I just have fought professionally and now teach, so I watch things subjectively and not as a fan boy or biased like yourself and most casuals and couch surfers do. But welcome to mma, when it becomes a sport and not an entertainment piece, maybe you will grasp it better.

I've been watching since UFC 35, and I actually watch fights that I talk about.
I know you have no idea what you are talking about and try to make mma adhere to the wwe storylines you are used to, but you would enjoy the sport more if you treated it like one and actually put the time in to educate yourself and watch the fights before discussing them.

I've been watching since UFC 35, and I actually watch fights that I talk about.
I know you have no idea what you are talking about and try to make mma adhere to the wwe storylines you are used to, but you would enjoy the sport more if you treated it like one and actually put the time in to educate yourself and watch the fights before discussing them.
As I said, welcome to mma new guy. Ufc 35 would be years later then I. I have no idea what I speak of yet I actually have pro fights and train others currently.. so this sport is one I gave up career as a ups driver of 8yrs for, at the age of 35 in 2013.. yet, reality is, ufc and bellator treat it as entertainment. I don't need to watch the fights, I go to them and watch them live or in the corner of fighters I corner. Maybe you should go to events live and watch other orgs, not just the ufc. I love how you make up things and look like a fool in the end, as one simple look at my profile, brings you to an outdated sherdog fighter profile, yet I simply speak truth in my reply. WWE? Last time I saw wrestling was in the 80s when Jake the snake Robert's was brining snakes into the ring, so not sure what the hell you are talking about there kiddo.

As I said, welcome to mma new guy. Ufc 35 would be years later then I. I have no idea what I speak of yet I actually have pro fights and train others currently.. so this sport is one I gave up career as a ups driver of 8yrs for, at the age of 35 in 2013.. yet, reality is, ufc and bellator treat it as entertainment. I don't need to watch the fights, I go to them and watch them live or in the corner of fighters I corner. Maybe you should go to events live and watch other orgs, not just the ufc. I love how you make up things and look like a fool in the end, as one simple look at my profile, brings you to an outdated sherdog fighter profile, yet I simply speak truth in my reply. WWE? Last time I saw wrestling was in the 80s when Jake the snake Robert's was brining snakes into the ring, so not sure what the hell you are talking about there kiddo.

If you are a fighter, maybe you "won" the stand up in a fight where you got dominated standing and knocked out in the second round? It would explain the brain damage.

Edit: if that's you, then it was the first round in which you won the stand up before getting knocked out. Not as good as mendes vs Conor, but I could see why you would try to pretend easily getting knocked out can be taken as a win in the stand up.

Bec rawlings blocked me on Instagram. Kinda forgot what I said but I think I tagged her on a photo and said some shit about Angela magana is her best friend. Lol.

Romero follows me on instagram, and messages me from time to time thanking me for my support. Great guy Yoel.

Yeah he KO'd my boy Weidman and did it juiced to the gills, but I still can't help but like the guy lol.

You gay for Jesus?

I was shitting all over Kennedy which got me hearted, and I won't lie it moved a lil.

Yeah he KO'd my boy Weidman and did it juiced to the gills, but I still can't help but like the guy lol.

I was shitting all over Kennedy which got me hearted, and I won't lie it moved a lil.

I dunno man, I've seen Yoel's Olympic pics. He looks pretty much the same to me, is it possible he's clean? I'm not saying he is, but is it possible?

Back