Are you blocked by any fighter on Twitter?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm blocked by Jon Jones, Alistair Overeem and Dustin Poirier. I'm also blocked by Dana White but he's not a fighter.

TBH I don't remember why Jon Jones or Dana White blocked me, I don't even think I've ever tweeted anything offensive to them.

I remember I tweeted Overeem once after he got KO'd by Bigfoot telling him basically to get it together and that I hate seeing him getting knocked out like that lol.

Dustin one time was going back and forth with Conor after their fight, and he tweeted a pic of Joe Duffy choking Conor out so I told him yeah but he already knocked you out in one round so it doesn't really make sense, so he blocked me.

1) Why do you have twitter?
2) Why are you proud of being blocked?

Last edited:
I'm blocked by Jon Jones, Alistair Overeem and Dustin Poirier. I'm also blocked by Dana White but he's not a fighter.

TBH I don't remember why Jon Jones or Dana White blocked me, I don't even think I've ever tweeted anything offensive to them.

I remember I tweeted Overeem once after he got KO'd by Bigfoot telling him basically to get it together and that I hate seeing him getting knocked out like that lol.

Dustin one time was going back and forth with Conor after their fight, and he tweeted a pic of Joe Duffy choking Conor out so I told him yeah but he already knocked you out in one round so it doesn't really make sense, so he blocked me.
Maybe they dont like conor slurpers. And if Dana White blocked you, you're just an awful person(even to awful people).
<Fedor23>

giphy.gif

Sherdog is my only social media. Nothing against those who use twitter, fb etc, but it's not for everyone. Hell I sometimes go a few days without checking my email.

Rampage blocked me on Instagram and it sucks cause I enjoyed his posts, in the other hand Joanna usually reply my comments and gave me likes as well, it makes me feel good

I got a like from Mike Perry once, one of the proudest moments in my life

No I don't use Twitter because I'm not a half wit

Bang and Conor blocked me on instagram.. I asked Bang why TJ left for socal and got blocked. I asked Conor why he said Nate was a fat skinny guy and size doesn't matter, but then used size as the reason why he lost the first time, also asked him if he was avoiding the fight Dana offered him against Faber after Faber son'd him backstage and how did he feel when Mendes was beating him in the standup. I don't try to get blocked, just ask legit questions and it happened these two times. I don't even think they run their own social media accounts, which makes even odder that I got blocked for asking two questions.

Sherdog is my only social media. Nothing against those who use twitter, fb etc, but it's not for everyone. Hell I sometimes go a few days without checking my email.
Likewise,Sherdog is my only my involvement with social media,except I don't give a rat's ass about my emails,I have passed into 4 digits of unread mail some time ago.

So you're admitting you're a dick who insults fighters on Twitter? What are you 16?

No wonder fighters don't post on Sherdog.

Back