Are You A Last Man?

DickSarp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’m seeing pathetic threads from Right Wingers about pizza shops, bathrooms, and racist milk. Apparently, President Trump is doing such a bang-up job with his promises especially healthcare, the economy, war widows and what not that these right wing buffoons take their pathetic potshots. Not even an “Obama was the most divisive president in history” or “You can keep your doctor is a lie for the ages” or such claptrap is being proffered. I offer to fill the void between your ears and in your black little misguided hearts…if you really have any. We all know an unhealthy fear is what drives your obedience. But on to better things . . .

The Last Man is a Nietzschean concept. It is a person who is ‘too risk-averse to pursue any aim beyond comfort, and who consequently avoids starting a new generation.’ So far, this sounds like both lazy consumer cattle and right wing weaklings afraid to rock the boat for more pay or benefits bc the Master might become upset and that’s just how the Free Market works anyways. “The Last Man is utterly unadventurous, incapable of self-criticism, wholly caught up in his own petty pleasures, his contentment, his ‘happiness.’ The Last Man is clearly presented as a dolt, the ultimate couch potato, and Nietzsche suggests this as a warning.”

Warning received, right boys?

“When Zarathustra (Nietzsche’s protagonist) announces this vision of the Last Man to the people of the town, . . . they all cheer and demand that they be made Las Men now.”

See? There were Right Wingers back then as well.

Source: Professors Robert Solomon and Kathleen Higgins.

The Last Man is a culmination of lazy, cowardly herd like behavior. We have the lazy and herd part covered by Capitalism, television, and the sweet capitulation to "that's just the way things are" mentality. The cowardly part? I'm not going to repeat myself.

There's some truth to this. It's not a left or right wing thing though. We're all way too comfy.

Last edited:
You do realize your "last man" is the perfect description of a liberal, right?

This is a chance for the right wing followers to show off their shiny chains and brag how good they have it when an Owner parasitically sops up all the profit the labor creates. Come on, let's hear how necessary parasites are to American labor. Pizza was probably shit.

But what else are you servile obedient right wingers going to lord over? Trump's achievements? ahahahahahaha

I guess now that Trump has fixed health care he’s ready to move on to taxes

This is a chance for the right wing followers to show off their shiny chains and brag how good they have it when an Owner parasitically sops up all the profit the labor creates. Come on, let's hear how necessary parasites are to American labor. Pizza was probably shit.

But what else are you servile obedient right wingers going to lord over? Trump's achievements? ahahahahahaha

I guess now that Trump has fixed health care he’s ready to move on to taxes
Start your own business?

Dick, what was your last account name?

Pretty much.

The Last Man is a culmination of lazy, cowardly herd like behavior. We have the lazy and herd part covered by Capitalism, television, and the sweet capitulation to "that's just the way things are" mentality. The cowardly part? I'm not going to repeat myself.

TS is taking intro to Philosophy 101 and decided to share his newfound "enlightenment" with the forum.

Have patience with him.

Last edited:
pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-Machines-Id.jpg

TS, why so salty bro? Are you CNN bro?
ykH0R1C.gif

Obama was the most-divisive president ever.

I'm a Trump supporter still. Bigly.

I’m seeing pathetic threads from Right Wingers about pizza shops, bathrooms, and racist milk. Apparently, President Trump is doing such a bang-up job with his promises especially healthcare, the economy, war widows and what not that these right wing buffoons take their pathetic potshots. Not even an “Obama was the most divisive president in history” or “You can keep your doctor is a lie for the ages” or such claptrap is being proffered. I offer to fill the void between your ears and in your black little misguided hearts…if you really have any. We all know an unhealthy fear is what drives your obedience. But on to better things . . .

The Last Man is a Nietzschean concept. It is a person who is ‘too risk-averse to pursue any aim beyond comfort, and who consequently avoids starting a new generation.’ So far, this sounds like both lazy consumer cattle and right wing weaklings afraid to rock the boat for more pay or benefits bc the Master might become upset and that’s just how the Free Market works anyways. “The Last Man is utterly unadventurous, incapable of self-criticism, wholly caught up in his own petty pleasures, his contentment, his ‘happiness.’ The Last Man is clearly presented as a dolt, the ultimate couch potato, and Nietzsche suggests this as a warning.”

Warning received, right boys?

“When Zarathustra (Nietzsche’s protagonist) announces this vision of the Last Man to the people of the town, . . . they all cheer and demand that they be made Las Men now.”

See? There were Right Wingers back then as well.

Source: Professors Robert Solomon and Kathleen Higgins.

Risk averse is wanting the government to take care of everyone. Your own father failed you and so you need big government to step in and set things right.

Better question,

TS, are you high?

Being a last man sounds pretty sweet. Too busy being comfortable and content...niceeeeee

TS is taking intro to Philosophy 101 and decided to share his newfound "enlightenment" with the forum.

Have patience with him.
You would say either Intro to Philosophy or Philosophy 101, not both.

Back